Sign in to follow this  
joseanjim

Elder trees

This could be a spell of Fo deity and high level of path of love. Target must be an overaged tree (not bush), the tree become an elder tree and never go shriveled. That could be used like ornamental trees... An elder tree tile counts like a flower tile to make a special tile for meditation. Optionally only could be chopped with skill and tool 90+

That was an option... I don't know all game grimoire, is there a disechant spell?

don't require 90qc to cut it down, just treat it as enchanted trees... can cut down with any skill and/or there's a counter spell that changes it to another tile type (aka like casting ice shard on an enchanted tree has a small chance of creating a tundra tile).

Edited by Nomadikhan

+1, I was just wondering on the way to stop enchanted trees from cycling young stage.

An elder tree... only could be chopped with skill and tool 90+

No way to this part. Really don't want to go back to the Fo guys "protecting" trees with this method; but, now that enchanted trees/shrubs can be cut down that spell could use some updating in ways such as this.

=Ayes=

Currently an enchanted tree serves no purpose.

I'd rather like to see something like this implemented but maybe tweak it to remove the protection and add some kind of bonus instead (say it never ages but gets sprouts).

Othob's suggestion could also be tweaked in that way.

+1 though, I love my forests!