Sign in to follow this  
Wizlawz

Massive Wurm Land Purchase {how much irl $$?}

let's say i was really rich and i wanted to buy all the unclaimed, abandoned, and disbanded land in wurm...what would be the rough estimate irl $$$?

you know like how the PE player bought Club Never Die CND.

Edited by Wizlawz
  • Like 1

You can use the deed calculator tool (as a guide) to figure out deed size, cost and upkeep costs.  NOTE:  The price of the initial deed tiles was cut in half, so take what the calculator says for that and half it.  Deed upkeep cost will remain the same.

Keep in mind, hiring a guard costs 2 silver up front then 1 silver per month added to upkeep per guard.

http://wurmtools.com/calculators/deed

Well, let's try to figure out an upper bound on this one: say indy is 4096x4096, and a deed tile costs 1c. So the whole indy would cost 168k silvers. Similarly xan is 671k and the smaller servers are 42k. So the upper bound on the whole freedom cluster is 1049k s.

Of course you couldn't deed all that, as there are preexisting deeds, lots of that is in the ocean, on unreachable cliffs etc.

So anyway, if you wanna put a million euros into wurm, just contact Rolf directly and I'm pretty sure they'll set up a whole separate freedom cluster just for you :)

Edited by asdf
  • Like 1

assuming you could, heres what the deed planner says

and you would need probably 2-3 of these size deeds.

Total deed size: 1801X1801

Including perimeter: 1811X1811

Total creation cost: 324g 36s 1c

Total unkeep cost: 64g 87s 20c 20i

just gimme the million or so euro if you wanna waste it    :)

Well to claim the land you would need a deed and the deeds are a max of what 201x201? 

Cost per deed..

Total deed size: 201X201

Including perimeter: 211X211

Total creation cost: 4g 4s 1c

Total unkeep cost: 80s 80c 20i

Well, let's try to figure out an upper bound on this one: say indy is 4096x4096, and a deed tile costs 1c. So the whole indy would cost 168k silvers. Similarly xan is 671k and the smaller servers are 42k. So the upper bound on the whole freedom cluster is 1049k s.

Of course you couldn't deed all that, as there are preexisting deeds, lots of that is in the ocean, on unreachable cliffs etc.

So anyway, if you wanna put a million euros into wurm, just contact Rolf directly and I'm pretty sure they'll set up a whole separate freedom cluster just for you :)

270,000 euro to buy indy if you buy gold from the store. thats alright

Well if you really had that kind of money you just as well have someone build you a game of your own or talk to Rolf about investing with him. 

Edited by Kegan

No fun have all server and only you play on it

Thought some people liked that way.

I once calculated Inde to be something like s300K purchase cost and s30K per month.  Not sure how accurate that is, but still pricey.

I am quite sure that Rolf would be very pleased by any deed land purchases anywhere near what the OP was inquiring about, as pointless for the purchaser as they might be. As one who enjoys building deeds, there comes a point where too much can exist that can ever be developed. After that one might as well toss their money out into the streets for all the use it will be.

Beyond this, anyone who has accumulated funds of this sort will in the process have become wise enough to value it accordingly and not waste it away on an excess of tenuous virtual real estate with an unstable future ahead. A nice little pipedream to indulge oneself in, I suppose.

=Ayes=

anyone who has accumulated funds of this sort will in the process have become wise enough to value it accordingly and not waste it away on an excess of tenuous virtual real estate with an unstable future ahead. 

=Ayes=

Unless there a whale....   ;)