Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

WTS 40k dirt and 6k Bricks

I have another 30k 40k dirt and 6k bricks for sale.  Prices negotiable for larger orders.  Free delivery is included anywhere except Chaos, which I can accommodate on west Deli.

Dirt-  1s/1k

Bricks- 2s/1k

Mortar- 2.5s/1k (can make a few thousand on request)

Crates or BSB's are also available on request.  PM Wargasm in game or here on the forums with any questions.

Edited by Wargasm

Hey, I would be interested in a small to medium amount of dirt delivered to Xanadu Q25 coastal region. Something in the neighborhood of 7,000 maybe more. Depends on when you could setup a delivery.

2k bricks 2k mortar, PM Issle or Clifford ingame. I will pick up but I'll need crates too.

I can deliver (and my villager is available for pickup) all day today.  Sending PM's to both of you.

i'm after 1k bricks and 1k mortar if possible!! will need crates also please. i'm on east coast deli and would like delivery.  

pm me in game or on here please

Cheer's 

I have another 30k 40k dirt and 6k bricks for sale. Prices negotiable for larger orders. Free delivery is included anywhere except Chaos, which I can accommodate on west Deli.

Dirt- 1s/1k

Bricks- 2s/1k

Mortar- 2.5s/1k (can make a few thousand on request)

Crates or BSB's are also available on request. PM Wargasm in game or here on the forums with any questions.

I tried negotiating on a order of 20k bricks and 20k mortar and there was absolutely no negotiation not even an iron. Not sure how large of an order you have to put but just throwing that out there.

n6k9Kwr.png

That's because this is how he negotiates... by insulting someone when they say no (twice) to a 30% discount proposal.  Please troll somewhere else.

Back on topic.  The dirt is being spoken for, and I still have a few thousand bricks to sell.  I am willing to take orders for any other bulk requests, by forum PM or contact Wargasm/Wargsfaith in game.

hello there id like to purchase 10k dirt and the required amount of crates for it my cords are 53x 59y on Indy(Lilly Beach) i have 2 knarrs and a interesting looking mine entrance you cant miss from a distance. 

Ross, I'll deliver tomorrow afternoon. 

The rest of my dirt and bricks have been spoken for, and this thread can be closed.

n6k9Kwr.png

That's because this is how he negotiates... by insulting someone when they say no (twice) to a 30% discount proposal. Please troll somewhere else.

Back on topic. The dirt is being spoken for, and I still have a few thousand bricks to sell. I am willing to take orders for any other bulk requests, by forum PM or contact Wargasm/Wargsfaith in game.

I can't post how you replied because I'm on my phone but you cussed me out and said you wouldn't budge 1 iron. Why don't you show more I'm that pic other then my reply after you cursed me out? Imature ****.

I strongly advise not to purchase from Wargasm I have bought and sold with many people and they will tell you I pay right away and move lots of business.

Gino, you need to remove your last post and walk away.  I didn't cuss you, and I didn't argue with you.  You asked for a quote, i gave it to you, and because I was unwilling to "negotiate" a price that I was not willing to do, you really want to troll my thread on the forums?

The background is, I received a PM from Ginodeal, asking for a price quote on 10k bricks and 10k mortar.  I gave a discounted price,  1.75s/1k bricks and 2.5s/1k mortar.  This would make 17.5 silver for the bricks, 25 silver for the mortar, making 42.5 silver.  He then responded by trying to get me to sell for 38 silver (an additional 10% lower) and I simply said "no thanks". 

Now, usually when someone says that, they aren't interested in haggling, but Gino didn't get the memo.  He replies again "ok, what about 40s".  At that point it was aparent that I needed to make myself a little bit more clear, so I replied with the following:

"As I said the first time, my price is 42.5 silver.  Not 38, not 40, not 40.5... 42.5.  You asked for a quote and I gave it to you."

From there, he started insulting me, my family and my bulk business, as anyone can see from the screenshot in my previous post.  I do not appreciate his attempts at public humiliation and I request that a forum mod lock this thread immediately.