Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Certified Gold Exchange

Has anyone else noticed the newest member on the forums i wonder what this will be all about, lol

S1vUbM1.jpg

• Like 1

Scam Spam and so on.

Bot...

I don't think so they took the time to put up an avatar and most of the spam bots don't.

I also don't think it has anything to do with the site posted above either but guess we will see what if anything comes of it. 

Might be time to trade in the knarr for some gold bullion :P

Sounds Legit:

I never thought gold investing would be so easy. On Monday I called your firm, and by Thursday I had 3 boxes of gold delivered right to my door. Cheers!

Edited by Jet

I don't think so they took the time to put up an avatar and most of the spam bots don't.

I also don't think it has anything to do with the site posted above either but guess we will see what if anything comes of it. 

Please Kegan, is not that hard.

ygudaa.jpg

This is going to be so fun, when gold farmers and RMT sites start realizing they've been warmly welcomed to make Wurm their personal playground, and people start running into keyloggers attached to "wurm utilities" and "trainers" and "offline servers".

I predict account hacking is going to go up, not down, Rolf.

• Like 1

Just remembered the:

If your brain still can't reconstruct the mosaic and make you see the real thing with your third eye you still need a lot of training.

Totally unrelated thou.

• Like 1

Please Kegan, is not that hard.

Well anyone can take a picture off the internet and use it for their avatar and make up the same name in a games forum. That does not mean that they are actually affiliated in anyway with the real company or the website. 

I am sure it is some player wanting to start some service i am just interested to see what they come up with, lol

Edited by Kegan

LOL. Also nicely spotted Kegan.

Wonder how it works, we give them Gold and we get air back in exchange.

Well anyone can take a picture off the internet and use it for their avatar and make up the same name in a games forum. That does not mean that they are actually affiliated in anyway with the real company or the website. 

I am sure it is some player waiting to start some service i am just interested to see what they come up with, lol

I hope this is sarcasm, please.

Please.

lots of stupidly named spam accounts and just alt accounts everybody,nothing special about that

This is going to be so fun, when gold farmers and RMT sites start realizing they've been warmly welcomed to make Wurm their personal playground, and people start running into keyloggers attached to "wurm utilities" and "trainers" and "offline servers".

I predict account hacking is going to go up, not down, Rolf.

They were here within hours already testing. Remember? And Alec is dead on. Turn a blind eye and pass it off as spam. They were invited here.

Edited by Audrel