Sign in to follow this  
Shiraek

Nightfall (warning: large images)

Logged in today to find that it had lapsed. While bugged from premium lapsing and walking at 4km/h, was randomly jumped by champ scorp who managed to kill me. I've recovered everything but... I'm done with this mountain, not going to re-deed it.

If you want to take over this awesome project, let me know. There is little of value, just a few structures and some rock. The real value is the location, the insane views, and the completely insane road leading up to the peak.

I am willing to transfer the structure writs, gate keys etc over to someone who is dead serious about establishing a mad mountain deed up there. There is one cave in, in the tunnel leading out to the eastern plateau, but for now everything else is open. This will change fast, so you need to make a decision right away.

You must be 100% insane, have 70FS, be well equipped and very determined or you won't even make it up there alive. Right now the deed is rotting and it's a matter of time before cave-ins close access to the peak, or even the west plateau, so if you're interested PM me ASAP. Probably best not to scout it out first unless you're very experienced. The gatehouses are locked and it's troll country.

ahhhh, the joys of mountain top life.

What a great project for someone to pickup.

You must be 100% insane, have 70FS, be well equipped and very determined or you won't even make it up there alive. 

hehe nice disclaimer.