Sign in to follow this  
Radni

Challenge map? Err no. Reset elevations map!

While you don't have to do skills, have elevation become this new map wipe thing. People can have their stash on the homeserver, then for a month build on ele play it out etc.

Don't spread the pvp community out even more, FIX EPIC!

• Like 5

+1

Spreading the PvP community is the worst thing they can do.

• Like 1

The PvP community is already spread across 2 clusters now, absolutely no need to spread it across 3 clusters. A huge +1 to this.

Epic and chaos WILL die if this is implemented. Fix epic!

• Like 2

I think it should include the skill reset too so you get a level playing field after every reset.

For now I think the best thing would be for them to just have Challenge running for a few months, so the devs can gather information about this format. For example, is 1 month a good duration, is it too long or too short? Same on the new skill gain and timers, are those good, too slow, too fast? Does the new raiding system work or need further tweaking? Etc. Everybody having free premium on that server encourages people to join in and help test it.

Would you really rather have them experiment with all that on a live, several year old server? I don't play on Epic, so in that case I guess it's your funeral :rolleyes:

I expect silver will probably become a lot less important on that server, maybe even redundant, especially since it can't be moved off it and deeds only exist for a month. So it wouldn't surprise me if they eventually do away with silver on that server all together and give the deed system a haul-over there so it doesn't use silver, but instead uses something else which can be player made.

Edited by Ecrir

+1

Ok, now I can say that Rolf have lost it.

But cbt of Repo, so I will get my popcorns and see how much drama comes out of this.

+∞

I will literally quit and not sell my account if Rolf takes us down the same road of crap that we have already went down when he introduced Epic.

This is just a failed concept being reintroduced.

Edit:

Improve on the existing server code and don't make another version of Wurm only to neglect the existing player base.

Edited by Karlton

+1 to new epic map, -1 to making epic the new wipe/reset skill map. And while your at it get rid of the home servers ;p

Edited by Rhianna

+1 to new epic map, -1 to making epic the new wipe/reset skill map. And while your at it get rid of the home servers ;p

This and also I think we need some new game devs.

Edited by New_Unsleep

Epic and chaos WILL die if this is implemented. Fix epic!

They will die while separate, but could survive if Rolf merges PvP servers into one.

It's funny how people that don't really play on ele are saying elevation should be wiped, or people that play on home servers say home servers should be removed

-1 to any resets.  They don't accomplish much as we've seen

• Like 2

Honestly I no longer want a map reset for ele, I don't see what it will accomplish, I just don't want this challenge thing even more. My preference would be keep ele map, no challenge, and add new features to elevation

While you don't have to do skills, have elevation become this new map wipe thing. People can have their stash on the homeserver, then for a month build on ele play it out etc.

Don't spread the pvp community out even more, FIX EPIC!

Thanks for suggesting that the server other people play on be wiped, and the server you play on be where people can have permanent deeds and stash things.

Fix Valrei. Fix the bugs with memory leaks, lag, and so forth that piss people off and make them quit Wurm. Wiping servers won't do anything. I fail to see what would be accomplished by forcing people to rebuild their deeds and rebuild their horse stock.

We don't need new ######. We need the ###### we have to actually work. I've personally seen MANY players quit because the focus is on silly gimmicks like this topic AND the idea of a challenge server instead of actually fixing the problems that exist.

Valrei, the supposed reason to play on Epic in the first place, is still a buggy and unfinished system. Let's fix that first.

Edited by Aflacduck
  • Like 2

Thanks for suggesting that the server other people play on be wiped, and the server you play on be where people can have permanent deeds and stash things.

Fix Valrei. Fix the bugs with memory leaks, lag, and so forth that piss people off and make them quit Wurm. Wiping servers won't do anything. I fail to see what would be accomplished by forcing people to rebuild their deeds and rebuild their horse stock.

We don't need new ######. We need the ###### we have to actually work. I've personally seen MANY players quit because the focus is on silly gimmicks like this topic AND the idea of a challenge server instead of actually fixing the problems that exist.

Valrei, the supposed reason to play on Epic in the first place, is still a buggy and unfinished system. Let's fix that first.

Don't talk about what you don't know about ;) I am on ele and would love a wipe.