Sign in to follow this  
JDBooker

Christmas presents... ideas for the devs

The option to choose this years new gift or any past year's gift.

Function or useful items should be reserved for new crafting additions. Ya, I'm a fan of useless eye candy for gifts.

Don't want or need a Christmas present from Rolf and Devs. As far as I am concerned they can take a holiday. I just hope everyone has a good holiday season, and good Impalong celebrations here in Wurm.

If Rolf and Dev insist on giving us present, I have only one request... a Kilt.

(that's a safe one, they'll never do that)

Edited by geode

A red nose. Goes on the face slot. glows in the dark similar to moon metals. (not lantern/lamp style)

Antlers. Goes on the head slot.

purely cosmetic and also simple to model.

aka let us wear bridles again.

I miss being a reindeer.

Nuuuuhhhhh.....Elwood will convert everything to woodscraps just for the sake of it.....

-100 to this suggestion

He sooo would too!

A very small (maybe X-mas decorated) version of a bsb, so we can keep kindlings and a bit of fuel next to the fireplaces without having to hide somewhere that big ugly bsb which doesn't fit at all in the rooms decorated with the new furniture? :P

• Like 4

Sleigh-bells ringing out for Christmas.

A bridle with bells on to equip on your riding horse. The bells sound when the horse moves.

We have mailing writeable Letters in game now. Cost 1 iron to send.

So a X-mas Card from Rolf in the mailbox would be nice

• Like 1

Miniature volcano that spits out moon metals. Only works within Mag's domain. XD

I second this motion

I'd love to see bridges in game, that would beat anything else they could come up with.

Edited by Ecrir

There's no reason why functional items can't be given at christmas. Just a good opportunity to release something new. I couldn't imagine wurm life without a spyglass for instance, it's such an essential item. Yes they could have been introduced at any point, but christmas was the catalyst for something new.

-1 gnomes, etc. +1 something new and useful non-OP. Yes it's a shameless incentive for a few extra accounts to prem up. If you don't wanna take the risk that the  present new feature will be a disappointment, don't risk it :P

Edited by Derp

A miniature Trader trash bin about the size of a gnome. Weight 0.00. Can be carried around or put within small, large carts and wagons. When dropped on the ground or within these carts/wagons any object can be dropped inside and will disintegrate within 60 seconds. Holds unlimited amounts of unwanted materials, trees, corpses, anything! Once per month has a chance of converting 1 item to 1 red pulsing iron coin, which can be used for a soft lighting effect and a meal heater if placed within an oven or forge.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

I am just looking forward to my early xmas prezzy, on the 24th of this month, the spyglass....

A cloak that also can be used as an emergency bandage a few times a day. Also can be dyed \o/

Edited by Gregory
  • Like 1

You know what I would like to see, A weightless bag, or a bag with very little weight assigned to it. Allow us to organize backpack without all the added weight.

Edited by Wess
  • Like 2