Sign in to follow this  
Ascorbic

Storage Racks (New Furniture)

Storage Racks allow you to store crates.  Should have them for both small and large crates.  Would be cool if we could have 2 story versions as well.  It would allow us to organize or storage rooms and prevent crates.  It would be nice if we could access them from the rack, unload or just remove items.  So basically the rack would have present cords for each crate as you load it on to the rack.

• Like 3

Wine racks!

Granted we dont have glass bottles... oh wait theres a bookcase.  :P

On the otherhand, I suppose pottery flasks would do.

Edited by Klaa

I think a good item would be a place to store empty crates, otherwise we start multiplying the quantum storage technology from the current ridiculous to the potentially ludicrous. But yes, a place to stash them all when not in use to cut down on potential polys drawn would be good. Maybe as a normal container so they can be repaired and imped.

Following Lord Xalorum +100 to a storage rack to hold small barrels.

....lets say about 2x3 =6 barrels and a 3x3 =9 barrel version. ;)

I have previously suggested a new storage unit that has about the same capacity as a large cart, but looks like a storage unit. Until this is added to the game I will continue to use large carts all over the place to store all my stuff.

• Like 2

Massive shelves of a generic type where we can place large items and small crates. Perhaps even fit stuff like large chests... loads and unloads like a vehicle.