Sign in to follow this  
Libila_Is_OP

[Chaos Only] Add Increasing Respawn Timer On Death

Any human zombie that lotd picks up is worse than any other type, so removing the ability to raise human corpses with lotd would be a buff for any cast that actually attempts to utilize the spell.

Not sure how zombie people dying to wildcats contradicts them being the weakest type of zombie, pretty much every other type can kill a wildcat easily.

I guess i must be missunderstanding you somehow, I know that english is not my mothertongue, but I'm speaking it every day and I have trouble understanding your sentences :/

so if I understand you correctly, you meant to say that human zombies are the weakest type of zombies?

and only removing human corpses would make lotd already better? or did you mean that the other parts of my suggestion would make it better?

and i just noticed that I did indeed missinterpret your first sentence "revived human corpses are worse" I thought you meant worse in sense of "worse for the enemy" :)

sorry I guess I'm starting to get bitter on the forums here, seeing too many people just wanting to troll and feel offended by everything. Would be easier, if people would be only offended if i actually intended to do so XD

thanks for answering calmly :)

Edited by Miretta

Quick bump for a suggestion that will hopefully fix the alt abuse going on in the Chaos server

There's still a suicide timer so the only way for someone to quick respawn is by jumping to their deaths or being killed by players.

With free to play being possible it wouldn't be hard to have multiple alts to bypass this so not really worth it?

Bandaid fix, remove the f2p alts entirely.

Just like the ones you and other people use to scout locals.

You may not play on Chaos much, but you should well know that if something attacks you, you auto-target it (unless you have another target). Without un-equipping your weapon, there is no way to NOT kill a naked alt with no skills if it targets you, whether you want to murder it or not.

If someone raids a deed, and drains the token, there is not much reason to keep standing on the deed. If the raider successfully drains the deed, they can always go back or keep damaging the deed, saying that "alt prevent us from doing stuff on the deed" isnt making much sense here. If no one is defending, drain the token and go home, if you want to do more damage to the deed, stick around and keep killing the alts, and keep doing the damage.

This seems like a very lame excuse that "they are using alts to distract us."

And if you are stupid enough to keep running around a deed which you drained already, then you are the one giving the enemy a chance for land of the dead cast.

Edited by Hashirama

Wouldn't this lead to MORE alts?

When waiting for one to respawn i'd just log another...

• Like 1

Then you are exactly the problem with this server, I can say.

What kane said is right, and probably you should stop using forum alts to make such stupid suggestions? If an alt bothers your kingdom, then your kingdom must be unhappy about this.

uhhhhh who said anything about my kingdom? my posts are based on my opinions and mine alone

a stupid suggestion maybe in the eyes of those who run around as alts or those who die damn near constantly on their mains as you seem to do hashi. all I'm trying to do is put forward a suggestion to turn chaos into a pvp server rather than a player versus alt server which it is now

you folks got some misunderstandings.

1. Zombie human corpses are not the weakest. They may seem weak only because the human the zombie was made out of was an alt. But they do scale with body stats/skills.

2. The alts aren't "just a distraction" People are literally using alts to repair walls, thats how bad it is.

3. Some of you are commenting on this topic with literally 0 experience in the matter.

4. Corpses need to aquire 10 points of dmg or be butchered before they cannot be resurrected.

you folks got some misunderstandings.

1. Zombie human corpses are not the weakest. They may seem weak only because the human the zombie was made out of was an alt. But they do scale with body stats/skills.

The scaling is negligible, a zombie of an alt will perform about as well as one of the best account on the server.

Sure they are not the "weakest"(hens, roosters, pheasants etc are weaker), but they are very weak compared to other options you have for zombies.

The scaling is negligible, a zombie of an alt will perform about as well as one of the best account on the server.

Sure they are not the "weakest"(hens, roosters, pheasants etc are weaker), but they are very weak compared to other options you have for zombies.

Want to put that statement to the test? I would love to indulge you on the test server.

I don't know why Chaos is F2P, that's the biggest issue.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 3

again for like the 9000th time ive posted this in this thread though, making it prem only will not solve ANYTHING because as just about everyone who uses alts already has at this point, they will just pay for prem on their alts so they can do the same stupid sh##... P2P solves absolutely nothing in this regard.

Adding a respawn timer wouldn't help, would just restrict the main accounts more than the alts. 

As far as stopping alts from ruining the pvp, it would be better if person with same IP address can only use 1 account on chaos, whichever account it may be. Obviously people who run 5-6 accounts at once will have a problem with this, but seriously that is PvE stuff,people should grind there with billion alts and not on chaos. Using more than 1 account at once to bash stuff or influence PvP isn't the best. And if this is implemented, only main accounts will play on chaos, the alts won't have any room over here (unless a person logs out their main to troll with their alt, but even in that case atleast their main is gone for good!)

There is no skill requirement to cross the alt line, if you play with 2 accounts at once, one of them is an alt, even if both of them are 90+ body accounts. With that said, please don't allow more than 1 account to log in from the same IP on chaos (even if they are the same kingdom).

And then, the server population will tell how many human's are playing.

Edited by Hashirama

Just make land of the dead only raise creatures and enemy players. Not same kingdom player. Simple. too hard to code? Put damage on a corpse when it doesn't have over 20 fs.

Edited by demondan

this isn't just about fancy land of the dead casts though. this is about alt scouting, alt local checking, essentially alt pvp. if I cared about LOTD this topic would be titled "Land of the Dead too stronk plz nerf k thx"

this isn't just about fancy land of the dead casts though. this is about alt scouting, alt local checking, essentially alt pvp. if I cared about LOTD this topic would be titled "Land of the Dead too stronk plz nerf k thx"

If you cared about the topic at all, you wouldn't post it on a forum alt

• Like 1