Sign in to follow this  
Dorkiss

first aid box

I would like to be able to craft a first aid kit, 1) for your pack, 2) for your cart, and 3) for your house.  You could store cotton, salve, and bandages in them and the materials would not decay.  The house one would hang on your wall, only 1 per deed.  I would suggest crafting out of metal and having to dye it white with red cross to finish.  You can only carry one on your person and have one in your cart. 

• Like 1

Nice idea but that sounds too modern for Wurm.  In that case -1 from me

Red cross design sounds too modern for me too, but otherwise good idea +1

Hmm... I'm not sure if I am +1 or -1... a no-decay healing pack that you didn't have to have on your person at all times might be nice.  I usually just carry these things on my person.. tucked away in the body menues so as to not have to fumble through them when they are unneeded.

But one per deed? I think that *might* be too restrictive.  Would work well for those of us who live all alone on our deeds.. but what about the villages that actually have multiple people?  Or houses that are not on deed?  Would the deed-pack be quite large, and just a designated decay-less area?  Even noobs aren't too bad at just getting some cotton out of a bin or a cover out of wherever they are kept...

Final verdict (for now)....

Does that count?  I too think it might be a bit modern... and could just add more to all the "junk" that is already necessary to carry or keep in carts.. etc..