Sign in to follow this  
Postinglels

New Magranon enchant

To help magranon with his perceived lack of utility in terms of weapon enchants I propose the enchant called 'Magranons Tear'. The enchant would be the same cost and faith level as Rotting touch and would stack wounds in a similar fashion. The base damage would be water so as to make use of certain sorcerers vulnerability to water. On a successful hit to make it further unique it would have the signature sound effect of a baby crying. Thoughts?

• Like 12

-1 The key word there is percieved. The WL has plenty of weapon enchants and all WL kingdoms can use all three priests.

Gonna keep saying this, we don't need anymore bandaids. We need a full religion reboot.

EDIT: Before crying commences. I like the general idea and in a complete rework of the religion system I think this would be a great enchant to be put into the game.

Edited by Tiu

+1 I would enchant all my weapons with Magranon's Tears. The unique sound that it would make will appeal to a new demograhic as well. 

• Like 1

I think this is quite a fitting enchant for the template kingdom that opts for Mag.

+1

Give mag some love and let his followers shed tears!

+1 I like it, Magranon priests do have a specific set of spells that Fo,Vynora and Lib do not have such as the ability to strongwall etc. Of course theres Aura which is a very handy chant but it's always perplexed me as to why we really don't get any decent weapon enchantments along the above suggested line.I do agree with Tiu there needs to be a religion reboot 

-1. spells and religions are already imbalanced in so many different ways, this will just further inbalance the mag priest giving even more things > other priests.

I don't play as a mag priest and heck knows this would not have been suggested by me had I thought it was not balanced

If I have to listen to crying babies, I quit! Seriously, pick another sound and I am ok with it.