Sign in to follow this  
Zahl

Hot Food Cooking

Howdy pan fillers and veggie sellers.

Im looking for someone who has the place ( kitchen ), materials ( veggies ), and time ( pan filling ).

If you have those 3, let me know im in need of some HFC imping and im lazy ^_^ .

Pm me your price and location.

Zahl, Xanadu T/U-18 south coast.

• Like 1

im at o21 xanadu and can do cooking for you, some crops can be grown to your desire for a price

if i dont pm you first please pm Dafantius in-game :)

I dont grow crops but for panloading, in the immortal words of Col. Burton from C&C: Generals...

"If you want the best, here I am."

• Like 2

Sent you a PM.  ~500k Crops in stock, however only a few open days left in January.  Schedule starts opening up for larger orders (120k+) Feb 9th.

I dont grow crops but for panloading, in the immortal words of Col. Burton from C&C: Generals...

"If you want the best, here I am."

It's true, he's damn good :)

Aetherwalker is very fast at panloading, amazingly quick. I'm sure you could have crops delivered to him if you wanted to go that route. I recommend him, although as you see there are alternatives.

I have a question for you on this subject. I have been thinking about setting up to grind HFC for myself but do you there would be a market if I were to setup a kitchen for the purpose and charge some fee for the use of it once I got decent numbers of pans and such setup?

Yes there is a market for that, but you have to be able to make it on a very large scale.

Post can be close since i got my HFC a long time ago

I have a question for you on this subject. I have been thinking about setting up to grind HFC for myself but do you there would be a market if I were to setup a kitchen for the purpose and charge some fee for the use of it once I got decent numbers of pans and such setup?

Have done this with a 12.5k setup for quite some time until  bug ate the crops out of the FSBs so ran out of mats, works great if you have the loaders for it.