Sign in to follow this  
Serpentarius

Common wool hat creation allows for 100+ql hats.

Okay so i created a few new hats with some 50 to 70ql squares of wool. No problem with most items, they all start at 19.73ql after creation.

Except for the common wool hat, who start unfinished with one yarn to be added. Their ql is capped by the wool. So you get 70ql unfinished hats and you add 70+ql yarn and you get 100.10ql and 100.53ql hats.

n0UKJys.jpg

Edit: There may be similar effect when you change the color of a hat, it goes unfinished at the same ql and when you add the items for the color, i think it can really increase the ql of the items quite high if you start with low ql hats .

re-Edit: i just managed a 128ql hat. Definitively bugged.

Edited by Serpentarius
  • Like 1

I was improving those wool products and got these event messages:

[13:47:42] You improve the common wool hat a bit.

[13:47:42] 

and after that it isnt anymore possible to improve those at all, even those ql is about 10-15.

Edited by monsterix

I was improving those wool products and got these event messages:

[13:47:42] You improve the common wool hat a bit.

[13:47:42] 

and after that it isnt anymore possible to improve those at all, even those ql is about 10-15.

hmm a new tool we have yet to see maybe?  Does it give an icon next to the item to show what it needs next or in the examination? 

Edited by Kegan

Nope it doesnt show any icon there and when exam that product it just tell me what it ism example:

[15:07:05] A shabby wool cap. 

Nope it doesnt show any icon there and when exam that product it just tell me what it ism example:

[15:07:05] A shabby wool cap. 

Yes, i get that too, you imp with a few yarn and then you can't imp at all. I guess we need a knitting kit.

Verified on live that the improve is not working correctly.  The same issue is not present on the test server so it appears a fix is in the works.

Creation issue for the common wool hat has also been reported in the bug database.

Thank you for your details and reports.