Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Private Island deeds on Pristine

Well after the drama this morning on my sales thread i am going to put this up for auction and be done with it and move on. It is a nice place and i really do like it a lot but i can't be in two places at once and i don't have faith in the traders enough to invest the money like i had originally thought when placing the deeds.

2x Deeds covering a group of islands on Pristine

Stillwater - 29x29  deed (includes f2p deed holder / never premium)

Oasis - 28x24 deed (includes f2p deed holder / never premium)

Starting Bid: 10s

Increments: 2s

Buyout: 20s

No reserve, 1h sniper

auction_timer_1415499671.gif

Note: I will not split these up it is an all or nothing deal and it is best just to go look at them yourself. 

These two deeds are on Pristine in the R24-25 area..

vZwMWnL.jpg

Stillwater - main deed..

UYNrKW4.jpg

Pq4Lk4D.jpg

Gk1BCcU.jpg

GwYgXcy.jpg

7HwMR3o.jpg

9euFvHn.jpg

uKgLlJL.jpg

Oasis - side deed (clay)..

56zTWrh.jpg

EOwTgkw.jpg

Edited by Kegan

It is a nice spot you can use the bridges to link the island together once they are out and is what i had planned. there is room for a stable area for horses and a nice sized farm on the side deed. I built most of the islands and was planning on putting one more between the two deeds but found a larger island before i finished it.  The Huntington Castle deed/island to the north some is where i moved too back then and why i stopped working on this one. 

I do miss the place and i think it is one of the most unique islands there is in the game.. and i have owned a lot of them but it is not as secluded as i like.  Where i am now i never see anyone in local and if i do they are sailing past and only see them for a few seconds at best.  Anyway i will stop rambling on about the place but know it is hard for me to even let go for a second time but i don't need it and have to move on.

Funny how we get attached to places we live at in this game, all of my old deeds hold great fondness and memories for me.    

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

I want to see it but won't be home for 2 hours can I have in game coordinates will send my friend thanks

I want to see it but won't be home for 2 hours can I have in game coordinates will send my friend thanks

It is at the R24/25 area on Pristine there is a map thing in the top post it is the first spoiler tag. 

Edited by Kegan