Sign in to follow this  
JaneK

Please close

Clearly you have unreliable sources in the account market. The account is worth that much :P.

Good luck to the seller and to the buyer..

I agree with that. The golden rule - acc is worth as much as someone is ready to pay
  • Like 1

I agree with that. The golden rule - acc is worth as much as someone is ready to pay

Exactly, I would only be willing to pay that if the account had better PvP skills. 27 shield skill? Already lowers the price for me by a crazy ammount, but for someone wanting a crafter or account to start with yeah maybe it's worth that to them

Can get 70 LMS in a few days if you don't mind just sitting there getting wacked with sleepbonus on and a solid CoC Shield. One of the easiest things to raise imo.

Now shield bashing... that I'd pay tons for.

Can people just stick to the auction please, it ain't a chat room ... :)

Edited by JaneK

Auction is up to 80 gbp so far Rolant has the winning bid up to yet

:) Thanks. no need to feel bad, you did good! Ill go 85

I think you missed this one!

Oops yes what Argustin said ... :D

Edited by JaneK

My notifications show atleast 3 posts in this topic, also there as an issue before the "bump" at the last post yday evening. Can i get clarification that there is no scam involved with this acc? Just want to be sure.

My notifications show atleast 3 posts in this topic, also there as an issue before the "bump" at the last post yday evening. Can i get clarification that there is no scam involved with this acc? Just want to be sure.

there is no scam just a miss understanding, i spoken to shrimpiie last night and it was all sorted out, thats why the posts was removed and this auction was cleaned.

there was a issue that the original owner of this account did not get paid for the account as he handed the details over to the guy before he got payment, but i spent about 4 hours talking to different people on here and in game to resolve the matter, now they are all speaking to one another, also shrimpiie knows the full details of what happened as he was the guy who removed all the spam postes that was left on the auction form the miss communication ..  it was nothing to do with myself it was between the original owner and the last guy who sold it me. the account is in perfect condition to how iv explained it, i used to be Wsrich before i got this account and i had a huge trust level from the players, i really aint a scam im a genuine guy trying to sell a account so i can spend all my free time with my soon to be wife .. everything about this account is in the first post of this auction i hope people will back me up on this and settle your mind about it.

p.s nothing at all can come between this account and me selling it to the winner as the original person who owned it gave up the details to the account before he got payment then never did, this is a real thing that people will try and do to voluble people who are trust worthy, just think about how much time and effort we all have put into this game its not worth the risk, always receive the money first and get receipt of payment saved like i did so you have prof of what is going on. as yesterday people claimed i didnt pay for this account but i have forum messeges on my wsrich account and i also have paypal prof that clearly state i did pay for this account fair and square its between the original guy and the one who sold it me to amend there problems as iv had this toon for like 7 months and never heard a thing about all this untill yesterday night.

Edited by JaneK

wurmtools_zpsbbd8b826.png

this will come with the account, the winner gets all account and tools...