Sign in to follow this  
Nissy

Gender Specific Clothing

With the implementation of wool and yarn, I can't help but hope that we will have some new clothing options.  I know I'm not alone with our female Wurmians when I say, I'd love to have some clothes that are aimed toward the female gender!  A dress may be too much to ask for, but something that wont make me look like every male in Wurm.  And....can I wear a hat WITH my hair please?  :)  

• Like 22

Tbh clothes are only interesting if they don't further gimp priests and don't add to the weight you're carrying around.

Tbh clothes are only interesting if they don't further gimp priests and don't add to the weight you're carrying around.

I disagree.  Appearance is hugely important to many MMO gamers, myself included.  Functionality has its place as well, but so do aesthetics. 

• Like 3

yea thongs for the girls and banana slings for the guys

• Like 2

yea thongs for the girls and banana slings for the guys

In studded leather please.

• Like 4

I'll only +1 if I may wear the dresses and thongs as well.

So I can look purty.

Edited by williamwierd

please bring in studded mankinis, need to dress in Wurm as i do IRL

~Verc

+1 anything that can help tailors craft to sell some more stuff.  ( royal-, winter-, summer-, cloths  etc... )

• Like 2

+1 so long as Wurm never goes the way that Klaa's video gets at :P some MMOs have the most stupid female clothing and I'd never want Wurm to go down that route. And tbh I doubt the female playerbase would want it to too :P

And heh while we're here let's just have more clothing on a whole. And make it dyeable. :3

Yes, could be nice, unless suddenly every item in my wardrobe turns into a female version as soon as I put it on. One of the nice things about Wurm is that I don't have to fight in a plate bikini.

• Like 1

+1 to having more "gender specific" clothing that works for both genders, just more options for clothing and armor in general

Edited by Jibberish

+1 to this, and to a player-skin model change that wouldn't make such clothing look silly. I can't wear a simple cloth shirt as a female because my long-sleeved patched, raggedy underwear is not hidden by it.

• Like 2

I'm defiantly not looking for the scantily clad version many MMOs have for female characters.  I find it refreshing that Wurm doesn't do that.  I'd just like some more options and hopefully males and females can have different sets of clothing options.  

• Like 3

As long as these are extra items in addition to what we currently have. The appearance of a specific item shouldn't change depending on whether the character who is wearing it is male or female.

i wouldnt mind some actual dresses or robes :) im sooo much missing all those clothes that were typical for "simple" crafting in medieval times ^^

• Like 4

Yes. More clothing customization shoukd have been done WAY WAY WAY before model work on useless sea mobs

I also think that, at least on some level, Code Club should monetize cosmetic customizations....like evreysingleother MMO on the market: benchmarking

I disagree.  Appearance is hugely important to many MMO gamers, myself included.  Functionality has its place as well, but so do aesthetics. 

I'm not saying it's not important, you're reading me wrong. I'm saying it's not interesting if it'll only gimp the gameplay since aesthetics are still just aesthetics.