Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

make /gchat work like /ca does

right now the /ca command turns off the ca help channel forever until you use it again,but the /gchat command only turns it off until you move to another server,log out or get reconected.

it would be great if /gchat worked like /ca does.

i know there is workaround that kinda reduces the problem,would be nice to see it fixed.

• Like 3

i know there is workaround that kinda reduces the problem,would be nice to see it fixed.

Put it on Autorun

thats what i mean with the workaround,that helps sometimes but doesnt stop it when you get reconected or cross to another server,and more important if its posible to do it right,why not do it.

thats what i mean with the workaround,that helps sometimes but doesnt stop it when you get reconected or cross to another server,and more important if its posible to do it right,why not do it.

you've dared to oppose to Forum Moderator?

and now seriously

Put it on Autorun

/slap silakka

that is exactly one of main reasons, why Wurm is so full of bugs and unfinished features, because there is spent time looking for workarounds and temporary solutions instead of solving that problems

EDIT:

+1 for really working /gchat (not just temporary)

Edited by Zakerak

Both have good points.

At the moment it's the best working solution, but i'd also like it to be just like /ca

+1

It would be nice if the /kchat and /gchat worked more akin to perma-toggling like /ca

+1 perma-toggle code for /gchat & /kchat

Any chance of /ignore templars and /ignore guards while we are on the subject of chat spam ? Event tab notifications would be unaffected.

Put it on Autorun

autorun works with five or six commands only i think. So if you have more than that the rest will not work.

+ 1 to let it work as ca chat

Having it in Autorun doesn't work when crossing servers or disconnecting

• Like 1

Put it on Autorun

Have it on autorun, still comes back on a reconnect or server change. Only useful for fresh log ins.

+1

Edited by As_I_Decay