Sign in to follow this  
Tenderizer

Writing improvements

So while I was playing today I got this idea of why don't we more forms of writing materials!

My suggestions are to add in writing improvements such as books, pencils, signatures, and the ability to copy papers and books. This can add in a use for bookcases, gather paper, also more role-playing options.

1. Books(With Title and Author optional) - paper + leather   **Also gives a purpose for bookcases

2. Pencils - charcoal + shaft  **The ability to erase while the pen can not

3. The ability to make copies of paper/books so you can copy over the information (treaties and other important info).

4. The ability to add signatures, whether it is a custom signature(**deed signatures) or name signature. (Ability to trademark stuff. Ex: treaties, books, papers)

**Number 4 would really add in the ability to make in game treaties possible and have physical proof.

• Like 4

+1

More use for papyrusmaking, + I like the official documents angle.

+1, just needs a way to prevent someone writing " he is a pen*s" and so on.. sadly the coin naming made its work.

My, my yes. +1

This plus sitting in a chair is all the emoting I need.

Interestingly, the game already honors a reduced postage rate for inscribed papyrus sheets of 1 iron.

+1

the limitations on what we can do with papyrus are huge

as per a previous post by me on this subject - WE CANT EVEN COPY/PASTE TEXT FROM THE PAPYRUS MESSAGE WINDOW !!1!!!