Sign in to follow this  
MetalDragon

WTS 3x Red Cherry charges - 1g

WTS 3x Red Cherry charges - 1g

Looking to sell this rather than mess around with 3 different sales

1g for the whole thing.

I guess it is a fair point to mention that the red cherry is known (by insiders) to ruin accounts, as of it's almost worthless positive effect and of the resulting negative effect. Your account could loose (PVP) value if you use a red cherry charge on it.

Just a fair warning.

Here are the effects.

Red Cherry:

Title: Evocator

Spell: Karma Bolt (single target)

Resistance: Poison (15%)

Weakness: Physical (5%)

Edited by Goldenflamer

5% has little effect on the damage you take. Let's say a account that used this Valrei item, is fighting something that would give it a 10 damage wound that wound if the person has used the red cherry would 10.5 instead of 10. So you can see it doesn't change that much. However if you are taking large amount of damage then yes it will have a greater effect. For example fighting Uniques. I have to say it also has a pretty cool karma spell. It can also be combined with other Valrei items for cool new titles and such.

If you can get smoke of sol, the negative affect is negated. But in the mean time, you're walking around with the worst possible debuff for one of these spells. It is a bit disproportionate being physical damage vs some of the more obscure others. 

I was a epic player, I have fought accounts that have used, I know people that have used it. Yes it ruined accounts prior to the valrei changes. Because before those it was 20% if I recall correctly, but now thats its 5% it doesnt change much to be honest.