Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Auctioning Wurm Class Armour Sets ( Seryll and Rare Plate Sets)

Auctioning Wurm Class Armour Sets ( Seryll and Rare Plate Sets)

Seryll Plateset

• Steel plate armor provides 70% damage reduction at 100ql.
  • Adamantine plate armor provides 75% damage reduction at 100ql.
  • Glimmersteel and seryll plate armor provide 80% damage reduction at 100ql.

#Source: Wurmpedia

1rIYB7f.pngFth5Kfv.png

Starting bid: 40s

Buyout: 80s

Min increment: 5s

Snipe Protection: 2 hours

Personal Experience: I was able to defeat my friend with superior stats who was in a rare scale set when I fought him wearing my Seryll Plateset. Both targetting same parts and using 2 handed weapons.

Rare Plateset

Players may occasionally succeed in creating or finding rare, supreme or even fantastic items. Tools may be faster, weapons may do more damage, and armour could protect the wearer a bit better. These special items may also be made as you improve on regular items and those rare items may stand a chance to turn into a supreme or fantastic item. Constructing new items using rare materials may, albeit a very small chance, turn the unfinished item into a rare item. Consuming a rare material when improving has a 1/100 possibility to transfer rarity.

#Source: Wurmpedia

BBmCUlc.pngS73CBHy.png

The Plateset has 70+ Aura of Shared pain on all parts.

Starting bid: 40s

Buyout: 80s

Min increment: 5s

Snipe Protection: 2 hours

auction_timer_1415472883.gif

Edited by Hashirama

no, it is horrible and ugly armor! Nobody bid on it ;)  Change the auction to 1 day and just let me sneak out with 40s :)

• Like 1

there is no way a seryll set can sell for that cheap. Seryll is--and has always been--by far the best possible armor you can equip in this game. I dont understand why the seryll 'market' collapsed...is it because so few people on freedom have Platesmithing skill or is it because lumps are so uncommon? *OR* is it because people on the freedom cluster want the fast walking speed moving around in their daily activities? If you ride a horse for hunting/PVP than that becomes irrelevant.

Anyways, great post, if i was gonna sell a seryll set I would have posted all the info from the Wiki just like you did...seems like the playerbase doesnt understand that seryll is the best possible armor you can use. Also, this guy helped out HUGE during a almost-failed RoS cast on Deli a few days ago--thanks for that!

I Bid 45s just because this is a travesty

• Like 2

Well there is no way to get the lumps on the pve sever and from what i hear the lumps you can get on the pvp server are bad ql so there is no easy way to improve the armor back up.  Now couple that with the speed penalty that you mentioned add it all up and you get your answer it is just not worth it.  We have made suggestions on how to fix the problem but there are players that do not want that they seem to want to keep it hard to get i guess...idk  

The auction is not over yet though i am sure it will get more bids when the time gets closer to the end.

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

Thankyou very much Atlas, that was a very kind thing to say and it made me feel very good, I think I should add more to this auction and by that I mean:

Anyone who buys this Seryll Set can bring lumps and armour to me when they need the armour re-improved, I will do it for free :)

(need like 3-4 lumps to get the entire armour to sky high QL from trash QL, took me 4 lumps to get all parts to 70) I will also Improve it to higher if the buyer wants, just need to provide the lumps. 

Its not really that much of requirement lump-wise in my opinion, this is equivalent to 90 QL rare scaleset, and even if it is 50 QL, i think it will be just like a scale set of a little less QL? 
And If you want, wear it down to as low QL as you want (will take months for that), bring me some lumps and woop woop woop, sky high QL armour at your service.
*perks of buying from me* :)

• Like 1

would you except $ instead of in-game coin? if so 50e for seryll

edit: also yay 500th post :P

Edited by jacobw

Yes, we will accept euros and silver in this auction.

Euros: Silver Ratio

=1:1

Edited by Hashirama

Edit: On second thought i don't need it.

I don't normally do this but i am going to back out on my bid..sorry

Edited by Kegan

Edit: On second thought i don't need it.

I don't normally do this but i am going to back out on my bid..sorry

No worries, thanks for the bump :D

Rare set is still available at starting bid of 40 silver people!

Seryll does not have the same protection as Glimmersteel on Freedom.

Don't know about Epic, and I know that on Test it has the values of glimmer and Ada as well, but that claim is 100% false for live servers.

Seryll does not have the same protection as Glimmersteel on Freedom.

Don't know about Epic, and I know that on Test it has the values of glimmer and Ada as well, but that claim is 100% false for live servers.

Interesting information from a person who has made 2 posts so far.

Also the data is from Wurmpedia. Troll somewhere else please, no more flaming am telling you right away :)

well here we go 40s on rare set pm me here if I win

Snipe Protection for Rare Plateset starts!

If no one outbids you for 2 hours from you bid, you will win

As its the snipe protection for 2 hours

Seryll set won by 

jacobw

Gratz

Both Armours sold without any problems, thanks for buying!
Please close this thread.

Edited by Hashirama