Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Happy Halloween Wurmians!

Ever since the update, haven't been able to successfully update my graphics. It's telling me:

"class.JeIM59gL7b: Could not copy graphics.jar to graphics.jar.bak"

My 4th halloween here in wurm.

Love it. 

Great job. 

Brashe , that spoiler is great. Thanks for the upload darlin. 

Regards,

TheMerchant

Oh noes! Not all my lamps disfigured! Hit the road jack'os!

=Ayes=

Looks more and more like games in the genre battlefield heroes... maybe we could get helloween costumes as mandatory next year ?

"class.JeIM59gL7b: Could not copy graphics.jar to graphics.jar.bak"

Close any wurm client. In some rare cases you may have to kill lingering jp2launcher.exe processes from the task manager or restart the computer.

Can someone pls explain me what halloween is since we dont know thiis in holland? 

All i know is scary pumpkins and spooky talk, but this doesnt make much sense to me.

Its basicly a mush of a lot of things, a celbration for the end of harvet season (for certan parts of the globe) a day to remember the lost, mostly its about geting dressed up (To trick spirts into thinking you one of them,  though hardly anyone beileves that part its still fun) mixing in the idea of feasting and giveing food stuffs to the dead (though agin thats mostly forgotten as well, now we just eat the treats) along with some other random things plucked from difrent reglions and holidays.

Can someone pls explain me what halloween is since we dont know thiis in holland? 

All i know is scary pumpkins and spooky talk, but this doesnt make much sense to me.

You celebrate as Saint Martins day same thing just a different day.

Looks like my time has come...

[] Your title is now Pumpkin King.

Dread the minions I unleashed onto this forsaken world! Fear and quiver before your new King, or be prepared for you agonizing demise!

A bit late to the party, but even the Pumpkin King has to make money to fund large scale soulharvesting and terrorizing :ph34r: .

• Like 2

My first Halloween in Wurm as well. Some of us know it better as Samhain. Ancestor worship and time to divine for future events. Why are deer trees? Doesn't make much sense to me. 

• Like 1

My first Halloween in Wurm as well. Some of us know it better as Samhain. Ancestor worship and time to divine for future events. Why are deer trees? Doesn't make much sense to me. 

Those trees as well as some other creatures turned into a different kind of creature graphics speaking, is a nice way to allow for more festive (scary, spooky, fitting with Halloween theme) creatures shown without having to actually code new kinds of creatures and worrying about how strong they should be, where/how frequent to spawn them, and when the Halloween theme is over how to despawn them etc.

Happy Samhain!

• Like 1

This is my first Halloween Wurm and I love it pretty cool!!! First game I see doing something pretty cool!!!

• Like 1

For the record, This is All Hallow's Eve which makes Saturday All Saints Day.

Edited by KageTenshi

Well, my updating keeps failing.../me makes sadface.

A restart of my PC fixed it.

Edited by Sigilor

Well HELLOWEEN are over and the graphics still are around,,, who compensate the lost prem as in time i cant play the game ?

Kids dress up in costumes and go "trick-or-treating", which means they go around town and ring on stranger's doorbells to ask them for free candy.

Adults dress up too and use the holiday as an excuse to party.

Murica.

Only on the day dedicated to "celebrating" spookiness and evil do we encourage our children to go to strangers' houses, talk to those strangers, and accept candy from them. Any other day we would call the police on these alleged candy givers.

• Like 2

i don't care about halloween... but dirt looks f ugly right now... i hope it won't stay for longer than week.

• Like 1