Sign in to follow this  
zalifear

The History of Zalifear

Well I'm glad you recognize not recognizing me lol, Webbler hired you, I always made my own maps before that. Thanks for your comments though :)

History makers are often forgotten.

Just about every player who has played Wurm has created some sort of its history if we're being technical.  Deed owners, especially, tend to create history in Wurm.  As far as grand gestures turned to history, well those are usually based in perception.  For example:  I've made various things in Wurm that could be considered very useful and historical, however based on who you ask that isn't the case because many people don't know me or how I play.  The same goes for you.  To you your history is very important to the momentum of this game, but there are so many people who don't know you and haven't been effected at all by your actions or playstyle.  So if you're worried about people forgetting you, don't be too worried; you weren't well-known to begin with, as with most in this game.

Just about every player who has played Wurm has created some sort of its history if we're being technical.  Deed owners, especially, tend to create history in Wurm.  As far as grand gestures turned to history, well those are usually based in perception.  For example:  I've made various things in Wurm that could be considered very useful and historical, however based on who you ask that isn't the case because many people don't know me or how I play.  The same goes for you.  To you your history is very important to the momentum of this game, but there are so many people who don't know you and haven't been effected at all by your actions or playstyle.  So if you're worried about people forgetting you, don't be too worried; you weren't well-known to begin with, as with most in this game.

Not to argue for or against him, but zalifear's name is very well known and very tied to Unique monsters in particular. It is unusual that you have been playing since 2009 and have not heard of him.

Edited by Chakron

Not to argue for or against him, but zalifear's name is very well known and very tied to Unique monsters in particular. It is unusual that you have been playing since 2009 and have not heard of him.

Nah.

Nah.

Didn't realize that you were pretending to not recognize his name. Carry on!

The most interesting drama has always followed zal.

• Like 1

Didn't realize that you were pretending to not recognize his name. Carry on!

The most interesting drama has always followed zal.

Pretending? Simple fact: if many people don't know him or haven't heard of him, it's probably because he isn't well known. It's a matter of perception. His few friends know him well, outside of that most people don't know him or care who he is. That, very simply, makes him largely unknown. I don't know him so it's nothing personal, that's just the nature of things.

Go ahead and quote me and try to change it all up however you'd like, it won't change the facts. The fact is; he's a player like any other in a sandbox world designed by many other players. He could be unique, but of course isn't everyone unique? Doesn't everyone leave some kind of print on history. History isn't what you find on a book, history is the past and everything that lived and died in it. Maybe he's a great player, and maybe he isn't. He will be remembered by few, unknown to many, and forgotten by most.

Edited by Slickshot

I can see the PR team isn't working out too well.  Perhaps work on your post count without trying to make yourself seem silly.  He is a player just like everyone else.  He is also one of the older players that is pretty well known by alot of folks in this game.  Some for good things and others for some not so good things.  Doesn't mean you need to try to take anything away from it.  This isn't a way to get yourself more well known.

I can see the PR team isn't working out too well.  Perhaps work on your post count without trying to make yourself seem silly.  He is a player just like everyone else.  He is also one of the older players that is pretty well known by alot of folks in this game.  Some for good things and others for some not so good things.  Doesn't mean you need to try to take anything away from it.  This isn't a way to get yourself more well known.

You can attack me in alliance chat - much to the disapproval of your alliance members I might add - or you can attack me here, it makes no difference. I've made useful contributions in this game as well as some negative ones, that's no mystery, but I don't walk around talking about how I'll be remembered, nor do I care. My villagers and allies will remember me how they choose and the rest will forget; no big deal.

I'm not trying to hurt zal's feelings, because like I said I don't know him so it's nothing personal. I only came here to share my opinion. You're trying to make it personal with your opinion of me, and that's fine, but I apologize if I wounded your pride in any way.

I've shared my opinion and spoken a few words grounded in reality. Take it as you will. Adios.

ahhhhh man I missed this! dang! Oh well thanks chakron, whom I don't know haha! defending something, no idea what. transparent so light may shine,till we unwind the twine that we weave in our dreams.

Its all an illusion! The is no spoon! Your opinion or mine!

Here is my "perception"! There was no election! but, I was voted to the highest seat on which anyone could reach! maybe just maybe my castle stands in sinking sands or maybe its on the highest cloud of 9 spinning thru the hands of time! Or maybe just maybe I eat dragon eggs for breakfast and shite drake hide onto the land from an 11 story cross 2000 steep.

Case is I am whatever you say I am. I'm glad you wrote here slick, You're alright man !

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE INTERLOPER ZONE THIS IS A CHANGE THE URL RIDDLE

The answer will be in lower case letters with php as the extention. This isn't a google riddle, what you need is on this page, or in the source for a clue. I have used codes and if the answer looks funny try it or use universal anagram.

I hope you enjoy your stay in my world and you find your way out of the 20 levels.

Good luck my friend,

PRESS START TO BEGIN.

PS Pashka/eladia owns!

Edited by zalifear

I don't know this Zalifear person, but he sounds like a jerk ;) 

mmm, just imagine how creative you'd be if you were humble.

Ego is detriment to potential and so is greed.

you'll realise that in time

• Like 2

I wanted to like this posting, but the grammar herein is atrocious. I respect the word too much.

• Like 1

So many ' Historic '' names here not just Zalifear who is both famous and infamous ( according to who you ask ).

Pashka the kind trainer of horses and players,

Brash the explorer and Merchant,

Othob maker of tools,

and Slickshot the ungrateful known for acid tongue and not much else. 

Edited by Bachus
  • Like 1