Sign in to follow this  
SterlingDragon

Release Server Public TS

Hey Release citizens,

I'm hosting a 500 man TS3 Server at my Data Center. It is currently unused, so I decided to turn it into a release TS3 server for people to chat, trade, hang out, dragon hunt, whatever. I have Admins already lined up and anyone who is a CA or CM / GM in Wurm will get SA with no questions asked. This is to promote a spirit of cooperation with the staff of Wurm. I look forward to seeing several people make use of this and enjoy some chit chat.

-SterlingDragon

For those of you who don't know, TS3 is a VOIP client for voice comms. It is secure, has push to talk, and multiple channels. It is an amazing program and I would recommend it to anyone. You can download TS3 at their website http://www.teamspeak.com

TS3 Server

sea.eve-bio.com:2858

no pw

PS: I will be pointing the server at a name server soon, I just haven't registered the domain yet. Bare with me XD

Edited by SterlingDragon
  • Like 3

Cool, thanks for setting this up - I'll give it a try later tonight. =)

Ill be there, hopefully theres more ppl to chat to, in the PST TZ, than on my alliance TS

Server has been established and is operating wonderfully. Come in and say hello sometime. If you need a tutorial on how to use it, please PM me in forums, I'd be glad to walk you through it.

One point, use push to talk, always use push to talk. Other than that woooooooooooooooo.

Official report

After being up for a couple weeks, I am pleased by the participation and attendance of the release population. I'm fortunate to know you all and proud to hang out with you each day. There is plenty more room for your friends and any release member who has not yet joined up. You are all welcome, even if you don't have mics to come and hang out with us. We're a fun and friendly bunch with active admins, and a moderated environment free from harassment or griefing. Come give us a shot.

Please keep in mind however, we do have up and down times as peak hours per country rises and falls.

Had a good time there a few days ago. Cool people there :)

Last visited over 2 months ago.................................................

Or you could use the Wurm Online - Freedom one at 209.95.52.113, has been up for a very long time and doesn't tend to drop.