Sign in to follow this  
Aryon

Black Dragon Hatchling 22D

Please come and get rid of a Black dragon hatchling  at 22D.

on the island

Found out they can cross water now (first hand investigation)

Shdorsh (ingame name) said that he would like to help so if you need more people pm him.

Thanks,

Lordofcoin

• Like 1

Count me in. I can put my alt into Harvestmoon to handle the random rolls and loot distro if needed as well.

UPDATE:

3 "individuals" have stolen the dragon and trapped it in what I presume to be a hidden mine. Their lack of communication and refusal to answer while in local and through pm's have led me to believe that this has been done in malice and not in the spirit of helping organize a hunt. I request to officially add their names to a global do not invite list. Be warned. Being that I can't name and shame on forums, feel free to whisper me in game or on forums for their names.

Additionally, last night, they attempted to run the dragon into my boat to cause me to die. This was not an accidental thing. This kind of behavior is not something Release should approve of, and should not be taken as all of Release's mentality. I apologize on the behalf of these three "individuals".

PS: I will continue to search for the dragon and hopefully find it before tomorrow. If I do not, however, the hunt may be off.

Edited by SterlingDragon

So Release's unique respawn is still stuck on 'Black Dragon', then.  Lovely.

Latest info to the Black Dragon....It directly north from Harvestmoon Lagoon. 22D Let take this dragon out before it decide to go on a rampage spree on my deed again

Latest info to the Black Dragon....It directly north from Harvestmoon Lagoon. 22D Let take this dragon out before it decide to go on a rampage spree on my deed again

I'm in! 

Edited by Brainer

I'll bring Birdwatcher with 70+ FS.

Thank you for organizing a public hunt!!

Edited by Wurmhole

Ill see if I can join in the healing. Fighting skill (4) is to low so Ill do some first-aid. Can I get a ride from Wildlife Resort?

• Like 1

I'm over at the NE island checking out the area. The dragon is out to sea toward the Release/Pristine boarder so it will have to be kited back. Beside Harvestmoon there are 2 trader deeds and a large placeholder deed. I'm going to cut down trees and clear mobs in the area past these deeds so we'll have a good place to fight.

• Like 1

The dragon has been kited away, so I think the hunt is off unless he comes back.

if you want to organize a dragon hunt you will need to find it and put it in a holding mine or you will never get to kill it easily unless it is anchored

3 "individuals" have stolen the dragon and trapped it in what I presume to be a hidden mine. Their lack of communication and refusal to answer while in local and through pm's have led me to believe that this has been done in malice and not in the spirit of helping organize a hunt. I request to officially add their names to a global do not invite list. Be warned. Being that I can't name and shame on forums, feel free to whisper me in game or on forums for their names.

Additionally, last night, they attempted to run the dragon into my boat to cause me to die. This was not an accidental thing. This kind of behavior is not something Release should approve of, and should not be taken as all of Release's mentality. I apologize on the behalf of these three "individuals".

PS: I will continue to search for the dragon and hopefully find it before tomorrow. If I do not, however, the hunt may be off.

Edited by SterlingDragon

If dragon is found and hunt organized please contact me i have high lvl WA plate and 76fs would love the opportunity to be a part of this.