Something really should be changed with PMK but blocking standard factions on Elevation is not good solution. There will be no reason to stay there...

Confusing post. Towers dont pay upkeep so I dont know what that means. PMK's already have half upkeep on their capital.

-1 while something should be done for PMKs don't nerf the template kingdoms

Edited by Radni

In my opinion Epic in general needs to change, the cluster came out for a reason and that reason was to increase the amount of PvP and have a PvP cluster. That idea has failed and something needs to happen, Epic has basically turned into a freedom cluster with better skill gain, Sure there are some skirmish's every now and then but most people just sit on deed and craft/grind skills.

A change that would be good is deleting the home servers and making a Chaos sized map for Elevation and just having 1 map, Rolf is paying for all these servers and they're never reaching anyway near a 1/4 of the server cap, Isnt that just wasting money on unnecessary servers? I know that people are now thinking "But we cant do that because there would be alot of lag" Well how about when you get rid of all the home servers (3 in total) you spend the same amount of money on a good STABLE host that can run wurm online with 100-200+ people daily without any lag.

-1 to pmk only.

The only disadvantage pmks get is the minimal player count which honestly, is proper because what is a kingdom with 2 people entirely?  And the lack of home server, which realistically outside of safer hunting and missions if you're into that sort of thing, provides not much.  Trade on epic is pretty garbage, and while people consider home server player counts into the kingdom strength/population, it often means just about nothing.  Most don't come to Elevation/pvp

Confusing post. Towers dont pay upkeep so I dont know what that means. PMK's already have half upkeep on their capital.

Fixed! But as stated earlier the upkeep that needs to be paid off has to exist on a budget. A budget you must either have before in longer term or to make a way to inherit more money, which you can't because you're at war with everyone.

-1 while something should be done for PMKs don't nerf the template kingdoms

You either improve something or you nerf it. Template kingdoms should not exist on Elevation.

-1 to pmk only.

The only disadvantage pmks get is the minimal player count which honestly, is proper because what is a kingdom with 2 people entirely?  And the lack of home server, which realistically outside of safer hunting and missions if you're into that sort of thing, provides not much.  Trade on epic is pretty garbage, and while people consider home server player counts into the kingdom strength/population, it often means just about nothing.  Most don't come to Elevation/pvp

Having several kingdoms with only 10 players is rather more fun gameplay than having only three major ones. Because three major ones can be seen anywhere in any game, no matter the game genre. That way makes the concept and story far more interesting to write and to read.

"Most dont come to Elevation/pvp" - What you think.

I don't get it.

Every kingdom has to pay upkeep for their deeds, and I seriously doubt any of them pay for it through trade on epic.

Making ele pmk only wont do anything but make the game extremely annoying/confusing, people will still be in the same groups/slightly different ones, only without home servers, with a lot more valrei issues, and more difficult recruitment for everyone.

Easter, all I see in this is solely you saying TeMplate kingdomss have no place on ele, you're saying this as though it was a fact, while it is in your case a minority or singular opinion.

Tosserx or whatever your name is, I don't -1 freedom suggestions because it's freedom and IMO epic are the real servers and would appreciate you sticking to freedom suggestions, specially when you don't play on epic, and only experience is through some silly PMK king you won't say who. I don't bother freedom unless a change effects epic, don't bother epic if a change doesn't effect freedom.

-1 again

Edited by Radni

I don't get it.

Every kingdom has to pay upkeep for their deeds, and I seriously doubt any of them pay for it through trade on epic.

Every kingdom has to pay upkeep for their deeds yes. But when creating a PMK you must keep your deed alive in order to keep the PMK alive. TK doesn't have that. That's the difference between a PMK and the Template Kingdoms which is largely unfair.

Easter, all I see in this is solely you saying TeMplate kingdomss have no place on ele, you're saying this as though it was a fact, while it is in your case a minority or singular opinion.

If you've read this thread, which obviously you haven't based on the comment you've given. You would have noted that Elevation is just a small part of the entire thread. There are other suggestions too.

Edited by Easter

Every kingdom has to pay upkeep for their deeds yes. But when creating a PMK you must keep your deed alive in order to keep the PMK alive. TK doesn't have that. That's the difference between a PMK and the Template Kingdoms which is largely unfair.

If you've read this thread, which obviously you haven't based on the comment you've given. You would have noted that Elevation is just a small part of the entire thread. There are other suggestions too.

I don't see how.

Template kingdoms have to live at a deed too, and need to keep at least 1 in their alliance alive for their hota streak. The alliance is effectively the template pmk -getting to choose who is king (no auto capital bonus), and customization options.

If you can't have 1 deed, you obviously are not a kingdom.

And yeah, your suggestion is pretty much give pmks low deed upkeep (which they already get automatically), or make ele pmk only, +add more customization options (apparently pmks needing more than Independence and customization= more customization (probably already happening with the new boat models)+custom buildings (yeah no)