Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

[Lock]Affinity Refresh service

Welcome to the Affinity Refresh Service!

4Jtlpzw.jpg?1

Comments to this affinity? :

"Me: Oh no :( Milking affinity, my neighbour has Weaponsmithing and it helps him so much, my own villager has Platesmithing, why me, why wurm why."

Neighbour: "Its ok affinities don't help much *grind*"
Me: " :("

Enough!

Lets turn that frown upside down, time to get some affinities people! Am helping all the players from freedom kingdom get new affinities, how? 

Heres the procedure:

1) Come in your boat to west coast of deliverance.

2) From there I take u to chaos in my boat.

3) Am HOTS, so I can steal affinity from players belonging to freedom isles if they have 20+ Fighting Skill and premium time on their account.

4) As soon as you die, respawn at "The Landing", I will come there and pick you up.

5) If you don't lose your affinity on the 1st kill, we try again.

6) As soon as you have lost the affinity, I take you back to deliverance and drop you near the place where you parked your boat.
7) You take your boat and go back and enjoy with your neighbours, when you get a new awesome affinity, you can make em super jelly!

NOTE: Players do not bring anything (not even a piece of cloth) to chaos, they leave every belonging of them in their boat, and come with me naked.

If some things go out of order, there is a chance that I might die and player might think that its doomsday, but rest assured as my death won't stop me from bringing you to deli, it will not pose any problem as I will get you out of there with an alt in such scenario.

Players can let me know via PM when they want to make the trip. Only those people who have used the service can post their feedback here.
No other posts please, trying to keep a track of all the players who have used the service!
:)

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 1

How will you guarantee the people, that they can get back? You are Hots, who is at war with BL, MR and maybe JK also. Pretty much anyone who sees you will attack you and kill you. Just a warning to people

Note: Players will lose 0,25FS, 0,01 BS and 0,01 Stamina on kill.

How will you guarantee the people, that they can get back? You are Hots, who is at war with BL, MR and maybe JK also. Pretty much anyone who sees you will attack you and kill you. Just a warning to people

There are no alllies on chaos, even if it were any other kingdom, they would get attacked by the rest. I have my ways of bringing people back with full safety which I cannot reveal, but just like everything else, I will work out and get people back no matter what the cost, are you in need of the service, if not please dont try to derail the thread.

Also, its only for freedomers, even if you are in need of the service, I cant help you since I know you are MR.

Edited by Hashirama

Death penalty? Pretty sure everyone knows that?

Nice service .... but for free, really? Even if it means removing useless affinity, player have to sail there, risk losing 0.25 in few/many skills, stress going through such procedure ...

You should think about some compensation, at last 1-2s to attract some "customers" ...

I'd recommended anyone that's interested in partaking in this service to charge the player for the effort for the loss of an affinity + your skill.

That's BS, and there's no guarantee you'll even get a better affinity back.

Edited by Huntar

Nice service .... but for free, really? Even if it means removing useless affinity, player have to sail there, risk losing 0.25 in few/many skills, stress going through such procedure ...

You should think about some compensation, at last 1-2s to attract some "customers" ...

You do not lose .25 in skills like Carpentry etc in PvP deaths. Only when you die to a mob.

You just lose some FS and Body Strength/Stamina.

• Like 1

If people are looking for a affinity reset, am giving it for free, even  bringing them back from chaos, am gaining nothing here, theres always a risk of me losing all my gear and weapon if i die, so i believe am the one needing compensation, i understand ur concern, but people pay a lot just to get off chaos once they are stranded there, i am bringing them back for free, they have chance of losing some skill but if they want a good affinity , they will always have to take that risk, they dont have to pay anything to me for taking them from landing to deli.

You do not lose .25 in skills like Carpentry etc in PvP deaths. Only when you die to a mob.

You just lose some FS and Body Strength/Stamina.

As capi stated, people trying for a new affinity have nearly nothing at stake.

Its upto them to lay their trust in me and I will bring them back safe and sound :)

I think (ON-TOPIC) it should be known that:

MR has several alts at the landing logged out. Once you get killed and respawn there by this person (they know his name) they will login those alts and spawnkill you. It is at your own risk. 

• Like 1

Further trolling/derailing/off topic messages will be dealt with much harsher moderation.

Regards,

Necroe (Forum Moderator)

0.25 fs, 0.01 body and 0.01 body strength not stamina :)

Usually only my friends offer me free affinity, and when I have the coins I compensate them up to 5s as having more affinities useful for me to cover my important ones ;p .

Proceed with caution for trust issues, chaos don't have anti-grieving rules like freedom except for personal attacks. This is to yourself too hashi, who knows what kingdom board your boat.

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

To be more presice, you will loose your affinity only if after u die your fight skil is above 20..

oh plus the other stuff needed too

Edited by bigsteve

Disclaimer: you will lose .25 fighting and a few body characteristics. You will lose your affinity for a month as it takes that amount of time for you to gain a new one and  (This only applies to new players, sorry for the confusion) there is also no guarantee you will receive an affinity better than the one you previously had. There are also people buying sub-skill affinities that you may not value yourself, just to beef up their accounts, so keep an eye out for that.

Edited by Huntar

Thanks for the info Bigsteve.
Thanks Huntar I agree, if people can find someone buying sub-skill affinities, they should always sell it to them.

About this service, its free people, enjoy the service and have a wonderful time.

Edited by Hashirama

i have a body strength affinity i don't want will you take it? Ill pay??

• Like 1

"Lets turn that frown upside down, time to get some affinities people! Am helping all the players from freedom kingdom get new affinities, how? "

I may be biased, but its only for people who belong to Freedom kingdom on chaos. Sorry but I cannot help you with this one.

Edited by Hashirama

Used to be you could go over to Epic and get killed there and lose the affinity.  Much safer and easier than going to Chaos. 

Hey, i have an affinity you will want....

its lockpicking ;)

but I was hoping I could trade for 4 of your stunning guard towers.

I know its probably not worth that much, maybe 2. 

But I would dearly love 4. 

I really dont even know how this works, or if i will have that affinity for you when I arrive. I just know I have it here and does me no value here in freedom.

SO my life will be in your hands if you to decide, all I ask is for payment (the towers) in advance and to be returned to my boat when we are both happy.

Edited by Evarya

what if by chance i`m stronger and you die by my hand instead of me by our hand, and i happly go away with your stuff and boat? =D (just for the laugh)

• Like 2