Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Enchant grass balance to mycelium

So now that they made our horses able to eat mycelium on Chaos;  we should have the ability to enchant it as well.  Now mycelium has same growth levels as grass and can be easily packed by animals, yet we dont have the ability to enchant it.  Please make this small change to it, it only affects animals so there shouldn't me much objection.

• Like 1

Maybe tie it to a med path? If BL player is on PoL, then instead of enchanted grass mycelium on Chaos. But maybe make it called unblessed grass, same function 1:1 with enchanted grass and be destroyed the same way, just a little darker? Nothing new to make and make that instead of mycelium? Oh and ofc horses will gaze on it and it has the same values as enchanted grass :)

• Like 1

Can we also get enchanted grass to give WL kingdoms full nutrition and water ?

if not,-1

Edited by demondan
  • Like 2

if not,-1

also needs to spreed within altar influence. 

if not,-1

Sure, if you're a cow or any grazer type animal.

+1

• Like 2

Admittedly I didn't pay much attention to the whole update about corrupting animals so I don't know if corrupted animals give birth to more corrupted but cant you just use your enchanted grass like anyone else and just not cast bless on your animals?

• Like 1

if not,-1

Don't you mean just ordinary grass? That's what BL has from their fungus.

not sure what to vote for, same as enchanted grass it could be made not usable as normal mycelium tile anymore (i think enchanted grass couldnt be botanized or foraged anymore)

Admittedly I didn't pay much attention to the whole update about corrupting animals so I don't know if corrupted animals give birth to more corrupted but cant you just use your enchanted grass like anyone else and just not cast bless on your animals?

yes they give birth to corrupted animals and sad thing is, if you once decided to make an animal corrupted, there is no way for blacklighters to make it uncorrupted again :/

+1 for corrupted mycellium or cursed mycellium

@Farelle: all BL on any servers always have WL priests, its tedious tho ;) .

if not,-1

And healing don't forget that.

It seems that lately some group is making a campaign to make mycellium OP or something...

Just to be clear, that what i suggested is make a dark version of enchanted grass aka BL at PoL enchanting grass will make doomed grass (just an example) that has the same values as enchanted grass, looks darker and the corrupted horses eat off it the same way that the normal horses eat off enchanted grass!

• Like 3

.............that has the same values as enchanted grass..........

Which would be great if mycellium had the same values as grass to start with.

But it doesn't....that's actually the point.

Parts of the game have an advantage WITH a disadvantage, for the sake of both choice and balance. Sure we could pick away at the disadvantages from all sides until we ended up with a bland "all the sameness" that frankly no one really wants.

And then it wouldn't matter what you chose, because the choices would all be the same except for the external window dressing.

Which would be great if mycellium had the same values as grass to start with.

But it doesn't....that's actually the point.

Parts of the game have an advantage WITH a disadvantage, for the sake of both choice and balance. Sure we could pick away at the disadvantages from all sides until we ended up with a bland "all the sameness" that frankly no one really wants.

And then it wouldn't matter what you chose, because the choices would all be the same except for the external window dressing.

What i wanted to say there, is the thing, that i am suggesting make it a new thing, not change mycelium. Totally intependent from mycelium. Just when BL enchant grass as PoL level 7 ability instead of making it enchanted grass they make it "insert dark name" grass that has exactly the same abilities as enchanted grass and make the BL corrupted? horses graze off of it. Not mycelium but a new thing.

We were using enchanted grass to feed our horses before the corruption update, and nobody thought it was OP that BL got both enchanted grass and mycelium benefits. Not sure where all of this anti-mycelium hate came from all of a sudden, aside from people complaining for the sake of complaining.

• Like 5

Maybe tie it to a med path? If BL player is on PoL, then instead of enchanted grass mycelium on Chaos. But maybe make it called unblessed grass, same function 1:1 with enchanted grass and be destroyed the same way, just a little darker? Nothing new to make and make that instead of mycelium? Oh and ofc horses will gaze on it and it has the same values as enchanted grass :)

Makes the most sense, we are trying to balance meditation for bl, not worrying about balancing bl and wl abilities on getting food where all wl players can farm and cook but not all bl can?...

Makes the most sense, we are trying to balance meditation for bl, not worrying about balancing bl and wl abilities on getting food where all wl players can farm and cook but not all bl can?...

Exactly, this would give BL a chance to make a tile for their animlas the same way as everyone else. Nothing would change, just make Enchanted grass usefull for Bl also. I know i argue alot vs BL, but i really can´t see on any sides making this thing balanced any other way. Easy change and i think that even BL would agree wit this (i hope).

Bl can make food, just BL priests can´t farm afaik. Their alts can still farm. But that is not imporant in this topic.

All my horses are un-corrupted and still use enchanted grass because the whole easiness of myc getting packed ;p .. so it is not really adding feature to BL.. just sorting a bit kink of new feature that being slightly useless. 

Actually, even if enchant grass for myc is made, I am not entirely sure if I gonna use corrupted animals, its more work to convert current enchanted grass and roaming on enemy lands = grass everywhere.

But I know it will be a nice option for others :)

Edited by rosedragon

if not,-1

Oh demon its sad to see you everytime bitching and crying about every change proposed to Bl wheter it affects pvp or player balance. This change proposed only affects animals. We can already enchant grass dummy, the proposal only suggests to do it to myc so a full balance can be accomplished as it was meant by Rolf and devs. It makes no difference at all again, just making it less complicated for BL's less annoying. In the end, if it doesnt happen we can still enchant normal grass.

Tbh, its good to propose changes to enhance one's own faction, this is a lot better than proposing changes to nerf enemy kingdom, there is less argument and more peace on such topics, +1 again.

Oh demon its sad to see you everytime bitching and crying about every change proposed to Bl wheter it affects pvp or player balance. This change proposed only affects animals. We can already enchant grass dummy, the proposal only suggests to do it to myc so a full balance can be accomplished as it was meant by Rolf and devs. It makes no difference at all again, just making it less complicated for BL's less annoying. In the end, if it doesnt happen we can still enchant normal grass.

I don´t think this should be done thru changing mycelium. Make corrupt grass with Enchante grass ability on path of love (although they should have other med titles for BL XD, goodhearted sounds a little off). Basically Corrupt grass = enchanted grass for corrput horses. No need to change mycelium.