Sign in to follow this  
Meridius

Fountain Pan in a Small Magical Chest

if it is inside a small magic chest then yes. The whole point of the magic chests is to prevent/Significantly lower decay of anything inside.

The pan won't decay inside the chest neither will anything else in the chest (or in the pan if it is inside the chest).  The only issue here is the magical chest is made of birchwood so cannot go inside a forge.

Bump also magical chest slows decay by a large factor not pervent them completely so meal will still decay if you leave it in there long enough.

I've had the same mid-ql meals in magic chests for more than a year and I don't see any decay on any of them.  Seems like it prevents rather than reduces to me. 

• Like 2

Meals sometime do decay BUT it's rare. Probably something have to do with loading order where meals might have loaded first and took a decay tick before the SMC loaded? Only thing I can think of. It only has happened to me once on a few meals.

Free bump.

Bump also magical chest slows decay by a large factor not pervent them completely so meal will still decay if you leave it in there long enough.

I have left meals in a small magic chest for over a year with no decay ticks. Not sure how long you have to keep it in there to see decay.

Bump!

You can store all your goodies from Christmas in this beauty!