Sign in to follow this  
urban

Pristine Priest List

We had a priest list awhile back I thought it would be a good idea to try and get that up again since it's a good way for everyone on pristine that does not have one to find one.

If you have a priest you can post its name under here together with its location. Please post in-game and community coordinates, the village name of which the priest lives in and there deity.

Enchanting items is at your own risk. Any item enchanted by any priest have a chance of shattering, to lower the chance make sure the item is 50+ql the higher the QL the less chance it has of shattering. The priests do not pay for destroyed items.

It's often a good idea to pm the owners since the priests won't always be online or try both.

Vynora:

Arcilius            Locaiton: Shadowbay       G15 (X18, Y31)           Owner: urban/Webba                  55 Channeling 25 soul depth (2 Batteries)

Roza                Location: Castle Zvahl     S9 (X5, Y6)                 Owner: Karthannar/Wreck

iho                   Location: Solitudos           G12 (X11, Y31)          Owner: Coastis

Glitch               Location: Waterdeep        M8 (x4, y19)               Owner: Tuanta

Codita              Location: Kingsford          L10 (X7, Y22)             Owner: Gogosh(Tsetse)               90 channeling 62 soul depth

Cerebrum        Location: Dragon's Keep J15 (X18, Y26)            Owner: JDBooker                         (2 Batteries)

Fo:

Urban              Location: Shadowbay           G15 (X18, Y31)         Owner: urban/Webba               (1 Battery)

Talaku             Location: Karthwasten Port  J10 (X7, Y25)             Owner: Wreck/Karthannar

Tuvok              Location: Waterdeep            M8 (x4, y19)              Owner: Tuanta

Resurrection    Location: Dragon's Keep     J15 (X18, Y26)           Owner: JDBooker                  (2 Batteries)

Magranon:

Zeheko           Location: Karthwasten Port   J10 (X7, Y25)            Owner: Wreck/Karthannar

Bhutan           Location: Waterdeep             M8 (x4, y19)              Owner: Tuanta

Opulence       Location: Dragon's Keep       J15 (X18, Y26)           Owner: JDBooker                     (2 Batteries)

Edited by urban
  • Like 3

Here's a few:

Roza - Vynora Location: Castle Zvahl S9 (X5, Y6) Owner: Karthannar

And yes I do have permission to post the following two priests:

Talaku - Fo Location: Karthwasten Port J10 (X7, Y25) Owner: Wreck

Zeheko - Magranon Location: Karthwasten Port J10 (X7, Y25) Owner: Wreck

Wreck and I have access to all three priests if needed.

Edited by Karthannar

You can add iho to the list \o/

Vynora:

iho         Location: Solitudos G12 (X11, Y31)            Owner: Coastis

I'm not in the market for selling services but I am always available for conversions etc.

(When i'm online. Which honestly is quite often.)   :)

Also happy to play battery if you come to me. (all priests at 100 faith)

Main: Tuanta (Send PM's to this character)

Location: Waterdeep located on a peninsula in the Central West Coast of Pristine

(M8 on the in game map, or x4, y19 on the community map)

Fo: Tuvok

Magranon: Bhutan

Vynora: Glitch

Edited by Tuanta

Vynora

Codita Location: Kingsford L10 (X7, Y22)     Owner: Gogosh

90 channeling 62 soul depth so i can make decent casts with low risk of shatter

Main: JDBooker (not a priest, or even a follower)

All based at Dragons Keep (but have deeds throughout north, central and east Pristine)

Fo:

Resurrection,

DragonFo, (battery)

BattleFo, (battery)

Mag:

Opulence,

DragonMag, (battery)

BattleMag, (battery)

Vynora:

Cerebrum,

DragonVyn, (battery)

BattleVyn, (battery)

Edited by JDBooker

Bump for updating from the priests out there? :)

Vynora

Name is Koneko, ingame location is O19, community map location is X25 Y14, lives in Neotori and i'm the owner. She's at 65 channeling and 42 sd. PM usually works on both, Nekoras and Koneko.