Sign in to follow this  
Chinpow

Wurm is dying. At least Epic is.

2 hours ago, armyskin said:

The player count does not reflect your statement. When epic is down to its last player it is still not dead, but it is very much dying.

That's not fair. If I get sick or change jobs and broke for a week am I dying? A country have a war and everyone flees is it dead? A caterpillar goes turns into a butterfly it didn't die. StrarTrek the original goes off air was it dead? You have to watch expect good things from WURM over decades. I don't think it will die. There are enough players they are quiet and hidden but they are here.

Ok it's not dying, no one wants to play with you is all. I don't think that is a better way of putting it but it is also more true than saying epic is alive and recovering from a sickness to spring forth as a majestic butterfly from the dedicated husk it currently is.

So many people are looking at this thread. Remember the internet is full of people who love to post negative things.

I can tell you that even if you feel the map is empty it is not. You wont have teenagers running all around you but good players who have played for over a decade are watching.

Its a slow game. Don't expect that you will find citys. Build your home and be true. They will find you.

3 views per day isn't a good average

Where do you get your numbers? I can say they are wrong. Its more like 3 views per 10 minutes. I would tell you how to view but look who I am talking to.

You are the person who likes to post negative things on the internet.

Edited by lowborn

You are welcome for all of the traffic i have brought. Now make all of this relevant to the suggestions thread.

You are welcome for all of the traffic i have brought. Now make all of this relevant to the suggestions thread.

uh what? Please explain?

As you say no one is reading this so explain. I don't understand. Its you and me

Edited by lowborn

ok No explanation well I will connect it to the op.

I am a new player two months ago I built a village on Elevation Epic.

I was raided this week. I sent out a post and players came to stop the invaders.

Does that sound like a dead world?

Your move. Mr. negative

I am happy that in two months you managed to find players from 2 different kingdoms. now this is the suggestion thread, what is your suggestion?

greetings individual known as lowborn

do you happen to be related to wimble?

lemme know bby

❤️

• Like 1

17 hours ago, platinumteef said:

hello reality

31c3bbd0b76472fa432c7410c82d02a2.png

Is that graph from different IP addresses or just premium characters? i mean that graph is easily divided at least by 2 for actual player count since most if not all players has 2 characters and then there is people like you with 30 premium alts and more normal is 3 characters per player. So actual player count would be drastically lower. If its from IP addresses then i guess people just like to be hermits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Themystrix said:

Is that graph from different IP addresses or just premium characters? i mean that graph is easily divided at least by 2 for actual player count since most if not all players has 2 characters and then there is people like you with 30 premium alts and more normal is 3 characters per player. So actual player count would be drastically lower. If its from IP addresses then i guess people just like to be hermits.

Prems, and you aren't incorrect. Everyone knows that people generally run 2-3 toons per person. And yea, you've got the occasional me that runs upwards of 20 at times, generally hovering around 10 premium at any given moment. But you can still get a pretty good indicator of the games overall health by premium numbers.

I'd wager we have somewhere around 400 people that actually play the game, with about 120 of them being dedicated players. Hell, half of the people posting on the forums aren't even WO players lol.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, lowborn said:

So many people are looking at this thread. Remember the internet is full of people who love to post negative things.

I can tell you that even if you feel the map is empty it is not. You wont have teenagers running all around you but good players who have played for over a decade are watching.

Its a slow game. Don't expect that you will find citys. Build your home and be true. They will find you.

remember this is internet, full of people that cant see the problem even if hitting the same wall over and over again...

a 4 year necro post just to argue player count is a bit much, I've locked this to stop it from picking back up. As you were 

• Like 1