Sign in to follow this  
Sigilor

The Summerholt Overhaul!

Well, I came across Logi doing some work on Summerholt. Those of you who have been there can  agree that it needed some...Attention.

So, I started taking screenshots of Logi's work in progress! Here are a few of them from about when he started.

I'll update with more later on!

Updated: 10/25 2:30am EST

Updated: 10/24 9:48am EST

Edited by Sigilor
  • Like 1

Thank you for the pics !  

An aside: When I first had Logi come visit me, as a newbie, with a very bugged FSB, I was absolutely terrified of this huge witchdoctor type figure.  Of course, this might have been the point, to scare newbies into not raising too many irrelevant tickets maybe?

Will be very interested to see further posts of the progress made  by this giant.... :D

It looks like an excellent design that takes advantage of the large lake as a backdrop, as well as the grassy plains. I will have to take an alt visit there to see when completed. Well done thus far!

=Ayes=

The fun part is though gm's have 1 second timers and I believe can create himself crates full of logs, he still has to hammer all the planks and bricks into place, so Jberg/Logi has been putting in ALOT of work on the starter towns, big big thank you to him.

The fun part is though gm's have 1 second timers and I believe can create himself crates full of logs, he still has to hammer all the planks and bricks into place, so Jberg/Logi has been putting in ALOT of work on the starter towns, big big thank you to him.

Yeah, he was there last night hammering away =( Had to stay and keep him company for a little while =)

He got quite a bit done.

Very nice =p Wanted some pics from than vantage haha. Thought about trying to do a time-lapse type of video but eh.