Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 43

nice for the bridge and new stuff ;)

i am concern that in the future the luck will be the only best way to make in game money rather than the hard work on skills, those new features make me wonder if wurm online is still the game i like where your hard work is rewarded at some point.

• Like 1

nice for the bridge and new stuff ;)

i am concern that in the future the luck will be the only best way to make in game money rather than the hard work on skills, those new features make me wonder if wurm online is still the game i like where your hard work is rewarded at some point.

Not taking into account high quality crafting and services you can provide with high skills?

That is not luck, that is true grit!

• Like 2

Very fun stuff, love your posts and glad you have stuck with it :wub:

• Like 5

Looks great, can't wait.  All the art going into the game is definitely very nice, thanks for the all the hard work.

• Like 2

Hahah, this is a great post, very fun to read. Yay sheep cages!!

The bridges look awesome, can't wait to start using them in game. How long can you make them?

Pretty sure it is just dirt.

I knew I wasted my time digging 500 clay yesterday...  <_<

• Like 1

I knew I wasted my time digging 500 clay yesterday...  <_<

Ha! I dug 5k dirt 2 days ago!

Oh come on haha :P It is only an optional service Wurmians.

Just forget about it if you do not want to use it.

Do not give in to the drama so easily! Even though I know it is tempting ;)

Lets at least keep this thread to the topics at hand shall we?

Agreed.  If you don't want to use it - don't.  I won't be.  I swear some of you need a real life to dramatize over so you can relax in the virtual one.

Looks great, can't wait.  All the art going into the game is definitely very nice, thanks for the all the hard work.

Yeah I agree, our artists certainly deserves some recognition for their work :) I am sure they will appreciate your kind words.

• Like 1

Yes but come on, does it take that long to model a few cages?

Not necessarily just the modelling, could be squashing any bugs that could occur with the addition of the items.

• Like 1

Oh I am sorry, I understand you wanted the sheep cage as a viable option to the bird cage.

I do understand this, I am also quite fond of the idea.

But it is not a matter of time you see, they just did not agree with me that this is something that belongs in the lands of Wurm!

Outrageous, I know right?

Also, all items need code for implementation.

Setting up parameters for how they will be crafted.

What tools, materials, skill level requirements etc.

• Like 2

Oh I am sorry, I understand you wanted the sheep cage as a viable option to the bird cage.

I do understand this, I am also quite fond of the idea.

But it is not a matter of time you see, they just did not agree with me that this is something that belongs in the lands of Wurm!

Outrageous, I know right?

Personally I would like to see the option to have any creature inside as a small model, I mean who doesn't want a little player model sat inside a cage? :P

• Like 6

black sheep but no black people??!! How about more player creation options in that update there yer plannin big guy?

Edited by Youngsoldier
  • Like 4

I want to be able to stuff a griefer corpse in the cage and post it on the perimeter of the deed, as a warning...

• Like 4

black sheep but no black people??!! How about more player creation options in that update there yer plannin big guy?

//No comment hahaha

• Like 5

Gem encrusted furniture to be announced next? :)

Oh, no haha. Seriously? I have such a hard time imagining that turning out anything but tacky.

I suspect you might be one of the people that has the fabulous level required for that Lounge Chaise.

• Like 1

Instead of emeralds, why not make a new gem: Amber? Would make more sense because its old tree sap which has been preserved and fossilized and therefore you'd just dig it up?

• Like 7

Oh, no haha. Seriously? I have such a hard time imagining that turning out anything but tacky.

I suspect you might be one of the people that has the fabulous level required for that Lounge Chaise.

If only you posted this much in any other thread...

How about a compromise, no gem encrusted furniture, but gold and silver furniture, come on, who doesn't want a gold throne? :P

• Like 1

The bridges look absolutely awesome! Can't wait to put one on my deed to span that big ol' chasm I dug a few months back. Which I dug... just to put a bridge over it! :D

If only you posted this much in any other thread...

It is true. I do not deny it.

What it also is, is hard to justify as a full time job which is close to what it would take to keep track of everything written here all the time.

But just having a good time hanging out talking with Wurmians all day long! Does not sound half bad ;)

• Like 5