Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Eternia - 61x43 deed on Newspring Island (closed)

As you probably know i bought a package deal with a priest and it come with two deeds i plan on disbanding the other one inland but this one is in a good spot for water access to Newsping Island so thought it might be worth something to someone.  I don't know much about the deed other then i am taking anything that i deem of any value. It does seems like a nice place and has clay..etc you will just have to come look and i will open up the gates. 

Eternia - 61x43 deed at S9 Newspring Island  (comes with premium f2p alt as deed holder with no skills) http://xanadu-wurm.rhcloud.com/#mark/1339/6636/5

Starting Bid: 10s (almost 9s in the upkeep alone)

Increment: 1s

Buyout: 20s

No reserve no buyout 

auction_timer_1414120466.gif

note: It does have a guard tower on deed, tar, mine close by, clay and a 97 courier mailbox. There might be boats around that is the deeds but i have not looked any but lets say no. 

3X2dkdx.jpg

w91fG37.jpg

Edited by Kegan

I'm interested currently own 2 deeds on the small island directly in front of newsprint 2 min boat ride please pm me so we can coordinate. Also I use an app on my phone its free called "message me" my username is ginodeal. We can chat there it doesn't give your number out let me know please

I'm interested currently own 2 deeds on the small island directly in front of newsprint 2 min boat ride please pm me so we can coordinate. Also I use an app on my phone its free called "message me" my username is ginodeal. We can chat there it doesn't give your number out let me know please

I guess you can just pm in game or on the forums i am on, lol

You didn't mention the Vyn colossus! (which I helped building btw)

free bump for a nice place.

You didn't mention the Vyn colossus! (which I helped building btw)

free bump for a nice place.

Well i was not sure that was even on deed seems more like an area thing but yea it is nice and there is a boat canal parking garage thing there too. 

Edited by Kegan

bump not long now get it while you can get the cheap land it will be disbanded or sold tonight

I have a buyout offer pending so i am going to close this if it does not work out i will just disband it.