Sign in to follow this  
Idony

Braziers - reduce/eliminate decay on deed

Simple suggestion -- reduce or eliminate decay of braziers on deeds

Maybe the decay gods are out to get me.. but has anyone else noticed the decay on braziers on deed lately?  They seem to be decaying especially fast in the last week or so.

Two 50ql small braziers that have gone from 30-32-35 decay in the last week - ON DEED. 

Really, is it necessary for decay to be so high on deed for these things?  Is this... why we can't have .. nice things? *sheds a tear for her old meditation door mat that isn't worth the time it takes to watch over on her deed... and the decorative braziers that may join that category soon*

• Like 13

Gud'day Idony

WOW... and ty for the heads up.. let me check my marble braziers at my harbour entrance...

[01:00:52] A pillar with a golden brazier on the top. It could be improved with a shards. Ql: 56.579006, Dam: 1.7674402.

Ouch...I built that pair only two weeks ago to mark my harbour entrance...  They make great lighthouses that become visible 80 tiles out to sea (at Extreme view settings) when inbound to home on a dark night.  Just aim between the lights..

Can the Dev's please fix this?  It takes hours of time plus good skills to put together the necessary supplies just to make one of these lovely works of art.

I wish to Respectuflly submit a request to the Dev's that Brazers and Pillar Braziers on deed be Decay Free, just like on deed street lights and torch lamps are decay free.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Kindest regards!

Hughmongus

edit: grammer, spelling

Edited by HughMongus
  • Like 1

Yes please, I've noticed this too, especially the copper braziers seem to just want to fall apart.

Not sure if it was intended to decay so fast or if it's a bug but for something that's on deed it really is a bit ridiculous 

there is also bug with tents... unifished one get dmg on deed and when you want to repair you get 1h timer witch not repair

Noticed this yes, copper ones decay is going through the roof :o

Oh, and they should be lit 24/7 :P

Edited by Coastis

ive made about 200 braziers some are on deed but most of them of deed. Will be making more. Repairing all of them or filling them up with tar is fun... -.-

+1 ,  pillars and lamps don't decay on deed nor should braziers - especially at such a high rate?

This is a real pain, especially for those that have large deeds with so much decaying already that shouldn't be. Towers, benches, fountains, statues... almost everything

What do we pay upkeep for? 

No decay on deed and an option to leave them burning continuously would be great 

• Like 1

bump.. up to 42 decay-- that was FAST!!! 

Last update was only 6 days ago -- 3 whole points decay in that time on a 50ql??!

I beg of you, devs, to consider changing this ASAP.

In the mean time I appreciate everyone's support in bumping the thread with comments /+1

It seems they decay slower in mines. Thats where i have them. Off deed QL 30ish and they took up to 5 dmg in 3 - 4 months

Edited by Stinky

One more bump I suppose.

Decay already up to 53.  I've (regrettably) decided to move them indoors for the time being, as they were a special gift from a friend that I couldn't bear to accidentally loose to decay.

+1 I*m using them on my Highway project and it's hilarious how much damage they get, specially considering that Marble is supposed to be a very sturdy and long lasting material in real life O.o in my opinion should be atleast treated like cedarwood items with reduced decay and additionally, like everyone else says: no decay on deed! they are structures!

edit: they are decaying faster than my 20ql iron torch lamps offdeed lol

Edited by Miretta

+1, being in a building didn't seem to slow it down any either.

+1, being in a building didn't seem to slow it down any either.

+1 the decay on deeds we are PAYING for is just stupid.  Would rather be able to focus my time on other projects then run around repairing ON DEED items constantly.

• Like 2