Sign in to follow this  
Baloo

Various client bugs

Hi - several client bugs:

- had to relog several times yesterday to get over various bugs, e.g. suddenly not being able to go through farm gates.

- not being able to see a visitor in his cart - relogged and then could see him.  This happens quite often.

- now today selecting 10 onions from FSB to put in satchel in inventory - and it does not happen.

[16:07:32] You selected 10. - but they dont leave the FSB and appear in my inventory

However, once i put some onions into the FSB, i can then select 10 and put them in inventory and also directly into satchel - weird.  So a minor glitch but annoying nonetheless...

Thanks

The visibility bug is a known problem.  I am not working at it at the moment but it is on my chort list.

The other bugs sound like network connection issues.   I feel there are some issues in the network traffic with the client, but I won't be able to look at them for several months at this point.   I've noted the issue and will return to it once I clear some other issues off my plate.  

Thanks for the submission.

Thank you for your rpely Anshar - several months?  You must have a very long list...

Also does "the network connection issues" mean that we will continue to have the serious laaaaag (during backup?) at around 8pm GMT (BST) each night?