Sign in to follow this  
MrMic

Sold : Rare Caravel

Selling a rare caravel, well travelled, built on independence in 2010.Currently moored at h - 11 Xanadu.Reaches 31.15 km/h in a gale with just the captain

[19:47:42] An impressive merchant ship. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is locked with a lock of okay quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 61.530533, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Mrmic, has been etched in the stern.

Anchor and lock included.

Free delivery to freedom isles non pvp, coastal areas

Starting bid: 30s

minimum increment: 1s

no reserve (I think I have this correct, if the 30s is all that is bid it will sell)

no buy out

sniper protection is one hour

This is my first auction , so I think I have covered everything.

auction_timer_1414302589.gif

dlqPKrz.jpg

Edited by MrMic

Hello everyone

Seems I forgot to make a point that the auction is public via the forums only.A few very enthusiastic people have made some generous offers via private mail.I apologise for not making that point in the original post and causing the confusion.So although the offers have been enticing, in the interests of keeping it fair, as this is a game after all.Only bids made here in this auction thread will be considered official.

good luck everyone in your bid for a very fast ship :)

MrMic

Edited by MrMic
  • Like 1

This thing will be awesome once the new boats models come out but i just don't travel enough to make it a viable option.