Sign in to follow this  
KryoKitten

Fish- Filleting on boat.

TLDR: I want to be able to fillet fish while on my boat. 

I was rather surprised when I went out for the first time to fish on a boat and got the "You need to be on solid ground to do that." message.  Given that you are limited to the weight of the fish that will fit in a small barrel I would like to be able to fillet on the boat so you don't have to keep sailing back to land. If I need 1k fillets for a cookathon I don't want to spend hours in the middle of deep water guessing at how many fillets I probably have before running to shore only to find out I'm 300 short or something. 

• Like 4

+1

Some other things too, like you cannot tame from a cart, you cannot sprout.

You cannot heal yourself or someone else while in a moving cart. You cannot eat/drink/You cannot fish while on a moving ship.  All of these things I guess are annoying.

You cannot eat/drink/You cannot fish while on a moving ship.

You can eat and drink while on a moving ship. Are you trying to drink from water tiles under the boat? 

Aye there's a fairly broad range of activities (Id make a list if I wasnt lazy), which should be doable regardless of being on a vehicle. Cannot even yoyo