Sign in to follow this  
Reveries

Arcadia - A community for everyone!

Hi,

Arcadia is a new settlement on Exodus freedom. X13, Y14/15 (right on the line) if your using Exodus map. If your using game map its 12, G/H. 

We are looking for friendly team players who want to be a part of something bigger. We are a small deed at the moment but are looking to expand to build a whole city eventually. 

Everyone here pitches in helping each other out and looking after the deed, whether thats improving, feeding, grooming, mining, farming or building. 

We are also part of a large, amazing and helpful alliance - The Exodus Republic. Which spans quite a few deeds around the area. 

We accept new or old players, any skill level.

If your a helpful team player looking for like minded individuals to share in your Wurm experience and want to help create an amazing city then please ask for Jesabella in game or pop over to Arcadia for a look round.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

• Like 1

Hi,

I am a new player and this sounds perfect. I am waiting for the game to download then I will be on in a few hours. Do I contact you in game?

• Like 1

Hey 

Just got your message. You are either up really early or on a different time zone to me :) If your still online im logging in now. If not Im home most of day and il keep checking back for when your online next.

Hope to see you soon :)

PS yeah if you just give us a shout on freedom chat (just type /shout) and il direct you from there. Ask for Jesabella :)

I looked around the given coordinates quite a bit but couldnt find any settlement, any help available?

Just north of misthaven, Theres a 2 story house, garage, some hens and pigs by the water up the hill is the farm and cattle, then further up is the horses and another house being built. 

Hope that helps