Sign in to follow this  
Horsch

heads on shafts idea and butchering humans

heads on shafts idea and butchering humans  

15 members have voted

1. 1. implement heads on shafts idea ?

• yes
    • YES!

ok, i know alot of people have wanted to do this, and they did this back in the castle type days, so i figured this would be fitting for this game.

when butchering human bodies, it should drop a "head of 'players name'"

then, you can craft a "head on pike" item, which is like a sign, but with the visual of a players head on a shaft or something.

and able to plant it into the ground just like a sign.

thats my idea.

Edited by Horsch
  • Like 3

why not some meat too since you're butchering :P I have nothing against it, and maybe they could even improve hunting throphies, like stag, bear heads that we can hang on walls( just rugs isn't enough), but i don't think most people will want and be comfortable with watching human heads on spikes around them tbh  

heads on pikes, always a +1 from me lol.   My name wasn't made randomly (^.~)

Human skulls would probably be for the BL along with the existing cannibalism. One of the ways to become BL as WL gods dislike it, etc.

Animals and other monster skulls for WL.

Not on Freedom?

And will it be possible to Take skulls with you to freedom or do they need to stay at PVP?

I like the Idea. +1

this is still a great idea! this should be in next update! :D

no one else likes this idea? i'd like to have the head of my enemy on a shaft planted into the ground outside my house... just saying. or a bunch of shafts with heads outside an area, to warn people to stay out of my land.. that would be cool!

Effygys for the win I enjoy playing as hots in epic so why not "you see the head of 'player' you have a filling of dread wash over you"

once you start crossing this line.....you start being subjected to bans in some countries.

once you start crossing this line.....you start being subjected to bans in some countries.

seriously? theres plenty of games with WAY more gore then that... its not like wurm has advanced graphics that make it super gorey or anything!

1) Feathers to use in conjunction with existing tar

2) People make the best fertilizer

3) More fun with intestines

• Like 1

seriously? theres plenty of games with WAY more gore then that... its not like wurm has advanced graphics that make it super gorey or anything!

yes seriously there are countries that once you cross this line you don't get to sell there unless you have another version without it.

Heads on pikes is just a idea and he never said gorey he just wants options to put heads on pikes also The Forest has the same thing and no one has made any attempt to ban that game

On pvp servers this would seem to be ok. I can see them wanting to display other's heads preserved as trophies in this way. On the PvE servers no way and they definitely should Not be able to be exported to them either.

=Ayes=

I think the issue you run into here is the rating system Wurm abides by.   Don't remember exactly what it is, but there are a number of conditions to make it PG-13 and butchering and putting heads on spikes might be over that limit.   

it is over that limit considering it would be human heads

it doesnt have to be super gorey its the fact it is a human head put on a stick for show there are several places where any game that has something like that(display of human body parts) are just banned plus the game is rated as pg-13 last time i looked and thus the rating would have to be changed if this was ever added although it is a nice idea i doubt it will happen any time soon if ever

+1

But this would be more for a horror themed game perhaps, this day and age anyway.

Alltho i think if done tastefully it could work.

PG-13 is the American version of the self-censorship.  We need to look up what the Swedish version is and what it entails.