Sign in to follow this  
Telurius

Telurian Tools

I've finally gotten around to making a site to host my tools.  For now at least there's no need to deal with annoying ads or my tools expiring and having to be reuploaded.  The tools and resource maps can now be found here:

General Tools: http://teluriantools.zohosites.com/general-tools.html

Wurm Online Tools: http://teluriantools.zohosites.com/wurm-online-tools.html

Wurm Online Resource Maps: http://teluriantools.zohosites.com/wurm-online-tools.html#ResourceMaps

Edited by Telurius
Made a Site to Host Tools, Edited to Mention and Link to Site
  • Like 4

I've added version information to my tools.  Also, I noticed File Dropper had deleted some of them, so I uploaded them to tinyupload.com and changed the links in the original post to point there.  I also adjusted the file sizes and checksums listed.

I've also noticed I forgot to add detection for underwater tundra (It isn't very common, but does show up on a few maps.) to the map dump scanner, so underwater tundra currently shows as unknown (Unknown is used when something doesn't correspond to any terrain type I've set it to detect, though terrain types to detect have to be specified separately for above and below water.).  I won't have time to fix that tonight, though.

Xanadu resource map plox.

If only we would be so lucky  :D

First, an official map dump for Xanadu would need to be released.  If one is released, I can make a resource map from it fairly quickly using my map dump scanner.

Edit: Detection for underwater tundra has been added to the map dump scanner, and the new version of it has been uploaded.  I also adjusted the color scheme to try to help improve the clarity of the resource maps while I was at it.  The new resource maps have also been uploaded.  Links have been adjusted to point to the new map dump scanner version and new resource maps.

Edited by Telurius

I've updated my map dump scanner and also made new resource maps based on the recently released official map dumps.  The original post in this thread has been edited with links to the new resource maps and the new map dump scanner version.  I've added a new image splitter and combiner I made as well.

The map dump scanner will treat the logos and text included in the recent official map dumps as part of the map dumps.  Preserving them as I did also requires some general image editing.

I've finally gotten around to making a site to host my tools and updated the first post in this thread with links to where they can be found there.

I've also made a few changes to my map dump scanner.  It now uses the real base colors specified in Wurm API for scanning, which should improve accuracy slightly, but I still haven't gotten around to rewriting the code to maximize accuracy.  It also now supports using an isometric dump for gathering depth information for the map key and another map dump for the actual map area (Terrain dumps are recommended, but you can use others.) now.  I've also added support for some more tile types and adjusted the output color scheme a bit as well as making a few other changes.

I've commented out (disabled) the food perishability presets from my decay calculator for now due to some changes I've noticed around the 1.3 cooking update.  I'm not sure if/when I'll get around to testing, updating, and reenabling them.

I've also generated new resource maps based on the most recent set of map dumps.  They now use the isometric dumps for depth information, but the terrain dumps for the actual maps.