Sign in to follow this  
Sigilor

Eldritch Cabal Village [Accepting]

ECVillage.png

http://www.eldritchcabal.com

The Eldritch Cabal is a booming little town located just a couple of minutes walk East of the Spawn Town of Summerholt.

We welcome anyone interested, new or old and have had a lot of new players recently and are doing our best to teach them the ropes.

• We operate on respect. Show respect, get respect. That easy.
  • Don't cut down trees on deed unless they're apple. Someone may have planted them for a reason.
  • Don't throw things that you want to keep on the ground. There are many ways to secure your belongings until you get situated.
  • If it's on the ground, it's fair game.

These are the only rules we run by, they're short and simple. Other than that, have fun. It's a game, not a job.

You can PM the following people if interested, or leave a reply here.

Sigilor - Mayor

Bosnar - Council

Edited by Sigilor
  • Like 2

Very relaxed and helpful village, Excellent for new players trying to learn how to play wurm.

• Like 1

Still plenty of room =)

Lot's happening, I'll add some screenshots shortly.

Lots of room still, and a lot happening!

Screenshots and maybe a video of the village is on the way.

I found your town, I'm really new (well I tried playing before and it didn't go well alone). When are people online? I'm sitting here hitting a practice dummy wondering if I can talk to someone haha

Woops. I broke your practise doll. Looks like I owe you one now so you have to let me stay ;)

Hi, are ya'll still recruiting?

Played Wurm about 1-2 years ago for about 2-3 months, coming back again.

Probably cant remember much but should be able to learn the ropes (again) myself.

I'm mostly online at LEAST 1-2 hours 3+ times a week, may be online less often next year but at least twice weekly.

Fairly easygoing and sociable person, willing to help out with most things when not busy (and im usually not).

Might consider premming next year if/when i reach 20 for a whole bunch of skills.

I'm usually online somewhere around GMT+8 2000-0100, though i may sometimes appear in the afternoon when free.

Currently somewhere near summerholt with my tent stuck in the ground ahaha.

Sure are =) Would be more than happy to have ya. Doesn't take long to re-learn the ropes =p I was in the same situation as you.

Anyways, if you're by the Village just tell anyone on that Sigilor sent ya and they can add you, if i'm not around.

I'm usually on from anywhere 9am-4am EST depending on my work schedule.