Sign in to follow this  
Busted

Highly Enchanted Black Drake (Web Armour) 90ql | Short Auction [CLOSED]

Short auction for this fine set of Black Drake highly enchanted with web armour and improved to 90ql. Also comes with full helm (instead of drake cap) and a single rare boot for added funzies.

zY07uM0.png

Backpack containing the above will be COD to the winner or pickup from Xanadu can be arranged.

Starting Bid : 1g

Min Increment : 5s

Reserve : None Beyond Start Bid

Buyout : 1.5g

No private bids, private buyout accepted.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away. Good hunting (which you will no doubt have in this set of armour.)

auction_timer_1413744798.gif

Edited by Busted

I'm kind of tempted, but can you enlighten me as to why you plan to mail it in a backpack?  

I'm kind of tempted, but can you enlighten me as to why you plan to mail it in a backpack?  

Convenience, I guess. Doesn't really matter whether it goes piece by piece or in a backpack but when sending an item it's easier to COD for the auction value for the backpack containing the individual pieces than split the value between the individual pieces or do it some other way. End of the day it doesn't really matter so long as it's paid for and delivered in whole.

As a buyer the difference is that you can't see what's in the backpack until you've paid ... (and the extra 10/20c mailing fee lol)

As a buyer the difference is that you can't see what's in the backpack until you've paid ... (and the extra 10/20c mailing fee lol)

Pretty sure it clearly states when mailing that CODing stuff to other people with the intention of defrauding them is gm protected if that was ever a worry. But as I say, whatever works for the winner is good.

• Like 1

Well, the least I can do is bid 1g now I guess.

So...

1g

• Like 1

Under 24 hours to go and Berris leads with he opening bid.

Congrats to Berris for winning the drake. 

I'll be in touch via pm shortly to arrange delivery and what not. Thanks for bidding.