Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 42

+1 to the additional mobs on Xanadu and the new money distribution. Love seeing that the devs are listening to the players and implementing reasonable solutions. :)

• Like 1

New money distribution will very likely kill the labor market/also will probably have a heavy effect on bulk material sales/prices. Hard to convince anyone to work at 1s for 1k actions, when you can just go out and forage in the "garden"/kill horses. :)

Spawns seem to work on Xana.

Feels like being back on Deli.

Edited by griper

What consitutes "already discovered resources"?  Does finding ore via prospecting or analyzing mark it as "discovered" or does only exposed ore count?  Asking to know whether it's worth my time to re-analyze the miles of barren tunnels I've mined.

What consitutes "already discovered resources"?  Does finding ore via prospecting or analyzing mark it as "discovered" or does only exposed ore count?  Asking to know whether it's worth my time to re-analyze the miles of barren tunnels I've mined.

Seems to be exposed.  Re-analyzed my mine and had new ores. 

My Xan neighbor who only had iron has yesterday discovered zinc, copper and gold. Seems to be working :)