Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Rare coin rewards, Xanadu Ore redistribution!

There is now a chance that certain actions yield a bonus rare coin if there is money left in the pool. The SELL function at traders and tokens, slaying creatures (domestic animals such as horses have double chance), and finding stuff when Botanizing or Foraging are the current ones. This should make for better and more fun money distribution.

Undiscovered Ore has been redistributed on Xanadu. The regions are now a lot smaller.

Creature cap on Xanadu increased

The message when a trader receives funds has been removed

• Like 8

Sounds great :) Thanks !

Pendragon and Fleur.

Edited by Valoria

bonus rare coin if there is money left in the pool.

What does it means? Is rare coin more worth? What's pool, its bank?

Can Chaos and Indi PLEASE be scaled to the same aggro creature cound as Deli/Exo/Cele etc etc. We're currently the same amount of creatures for a map which is four times bigger!

• Like 9

Great changes i think your sell system is the way to go moving forward maybe even a trader replacement by adding in a premium pool with better payouts and daily caps not hourly. 

• Like 1

What does it means? Is rare coin more worth? What's pool, its bank?

I think what he means is you get more money not an actual rare coin

So slaying horse gives double the chance for bonus coins?

Well noobs no more horses for you!

LOL... I literally spent the last several hours mapping ore regions in Xanadu.  Guess I better go map it again.  Still, this is good. I may have more than just Tin on my main deed now :)

I think the coin is just a coin, but you can get a moment of inspiration that produces one?

I think domestic animals in the wild are in for a surprise!

Edited by Wurmhole

sounds like an interesting change.  I wonder what kind of action's can give you a coin? Digging would be an interesting one.

So slaying horse gives double the chance for bonus coins?

Well noobs no more horses for you!

"DOMESTIC ANIMALS"

I think the coin is just a coin, but you can get a moment of inspiration that produces one?

I think domestic animals in the wild are in for a surprise!

yea i guess it does not happen with every butcher i guess it is a "rare chance" to get the coin 

Creative way of dealing with the overpopulation of bred horses on Inde ;)

Edit: Does it matter WHAT you are bot/foring for? (resources, berries, anything, ...?)

Edited by Lycanthropic

And I need all the titles for Botanizing and Foraging. Nice update.

[16:54:28] You have a moment of inspiration...

[16:54:28] You also find a rare coin!

This is gonna turn out to be a massive incentive to bot 24/7 on alt accounts.

• Like 1

• There is now a chance that certain actions yield a bonus rare coin if there is money left in the pool. The SELL function at traders and tokens, slaying creatures (domestic animals such as horses have double chance), and finding stuff when Botanizing or Foraging are the current ones. This should make for better and more fun money distribution.

So, slaying domestic animals is your idea about "fun"??

So butchering a single animal yielded 1 silver?   WOW....  This must be extremely rare.

Animal control and money distribution in one whack!   Rolf, you outdid yourself this time!

• Like 2

If rare coins work like cash wouldn't it be more immersive to have the cash going immediately to the bank? and maybe having a message like "The king's counselor saw you and sent you a reward for helping with the recent cow/whatever infestation".

I also hope that the chance of getting the rare coin by token selling is affected by the item being sold or we will end up having people with alt farms selling woodscraps to tokens.

So butchering a single animal yielded 1 silver?   WOW....  This must be extremely rare.

Animal control and money distribution in one whack!   Rolf, you outdid yourself this time!

Killed 10 horses so far, nothing x_x I have a feeling the rare chance is as rare as your normal craft-rare-chance.

So dont jump to fast to conclusions that breeders will be rich in no time.

I got a drumroll as soon as I logged in when bandaging a light wound, not rating my chances of getting a coin any time soon...

Edited by Meado

Sign in to follow this