Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Armory & Legendary Support Beams Factory

I'd like to order 100 Beams (in crate) delivered to West Harbour, K8 Xanadu. 

Totally forgot to respond back on this order, it all got delivered very fast and no problems. Recommended vendor and will use again if needed.

i'd like to order 250 (username Stybro) for hidden valley

Impressive service, you get more than what you pay for imo definately reccomend this service

Exellent service and delivery, highly recomended for all that dont have the time to make own supportbeams :) Thx guys!!

*Important info*

1) Factory stops working for another 2-5 days! It's a time needed to refill our stock and prepare for next orders! 

I'm really sorry all customers for that, but I hope you can understand it. I'll do my best to refill stock as soon as possible. All actual orders will start soon! Please, feel free to submit new orders as well, but keep in mind that work will start in few days!

2) Factory still looking for new suppliers! We need iron/ ribbons, shafts and logs! We're looking for steady and trusted people, ready to supply Factory!

3) New factory point on Xanadu and new terms of delivery to all actual suppliers! New factory point is located at T18 (map grid), southern coast of Xanadu! Deed is named Ballinamallard (temporary name). Since now I'm offering additional payment for nearby suppliers if they're willing to deliver materials to one of factory points (o8 SW coast- Lemosa homestead docks// T18 Southern coast Ballinamallard). Pm me here or in game for more details!

Factory works again! :) We start working on actual orders in few hours :)

Also I wanna extend free delivery serivce to: Pristine, Release, Exodus, Celebration and SE Indi!

To old and new customers i wanna offer additional payment method! Now payment for orders might be done with: Seryll lumps, drake hide, mining potions/ goblin's blood.

It's not directed to everyone as you can imagine, but maybe it will help some people to get rid of shiny leftovers, without loosing coins.

Edited by Alkhadias

Glad to see your factory is going well! Haven't talked to anybody from Freedom in ages! 

Keep up the good work!

Can i order 100 beams to S9 Xanadu 'mines of meow' on map please ?

Meowies, your order is ready. Still looking forward to contact you ingame :)

[10:35:52] <Onyr> I can pass a message if I see him, to PM Realhexus.  He is on the forum too.

[10:36:33] <Realhexus> please do i have a bigger order this time

Greetings Wurmians!

After long break of Wurm we're getting back. I have to apologize my customers, but for over the month i couldn't run factory. Now I'm back and soon ready to service you again :)

So... time for Factory news!

1) We're back again! And still waiting for your orders, ordering terms didn't change because of break it's still 4c per support beam and free deliver almost everywhere!

2) Factory looking for suppliers/ workers again! Interested pm via forum or ingame. If you wanna help with unlimited supplies or you willing to work on pretty well terms, pm me! I'm not looking for high skilled player, everyone can earn some coins in recommended by customers and workers Factory!

3) Extended offer! Yes factory might offer some more stuff needed in your mines and underground kingdoms for pretty fair prices! 

1k meat and 1k grains (wheat oat barley, idc) delivered to Lyhrinae at Xanadu P23/24  coastal. pls. in game contact Lyhrinae or Ryiah Thanks

super fast delivery and very reliable guy... +1

*Update*

More stuff added to extended offer. :)

For customers buying beams, there will be some discounts for rest of the offer :)

BUMP!

I'm still waiting for more orders! Factory is ready to support your mines and tunnels, to save your walls, to save your life, to save your time!

*Factory newspaper*

#1 Now I'm glad to inform you all that Golden Halls Workshop is open and ready for new orders!

#2 First post was edited in order to present new offer available for all of you!

#3 Stock info under every Workshop & Factory section will be updated soon, and I'll try to keep it that way, but please don't care about that, just order whatever you need even if it's currently not in my stock!

#4 Offer will be extended in short time (i hope so!) so keep your eyes on first post!

Thanks to all of you for all your previous orders and feedback! 

Best regards, Alkhadias!

Bought a Black Bear Rug,  it really ties the room together nicely.

Thank you, awesome service! 

*Factory news*

1) Now 70QL plate armors available! Check out my pricing list on 1st page!

2) Factory is still ready for new support beams orders!

3) If you willing to submit any kind of weird orders, like thousands of backpacks or frying pans, feel free to do that as well, and I'll try to figure it out! :)

I was headed out on a hunt and all I needed was a helmet, and along the way I happen across Alk's village.

So I stop by to talk for a moment and see the changes he had made because its been a while since I've been on Wurm.

Then he tells me about his sweet deals on various services. Which fitted my needs perfectly.
I bought a sweet bear helmet and I also needed a tool belt since I lost mine in a death where I was unable to recover my body.
Alkhadias literally completed my hunt preparations when I was at a loss.
+10 for a good dude.

Excellent Armour smith, fair prices and great speed. Even threw in a few extra QL for me at no extra cost!

+1

[02:36:48] <Theria> I highly recommend Alkhadias beams.  i found them to be sturdy, and robust.  Every single one of them was in good order.

[02:37:02] <Alkhadias> Thank you!

[02:37:06] <Pagani> Also has a nice ass.

[02:37:07] <Pingpong> no missing iron ribbons?

[02:37:13] <Subie> lol

[02:37:19] <Alkhadias> Thanks Paggy! Wait wut...

[02:37:26] <Pingpong> it wouldn't do to have suspect support beams

[02:37:28] <Wiolo> Yes Alkhadias is very trustable.

And you can check it out today!

Bumpy!