Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Armory & Legendary Support Beams Factory

*Factory news*

1) Prices of Leatherworks changes:

• Price of 81QL Studded Leather set increased from 1.5s to 2s, comparing a time required to make whole set it wasn't really profitable at previous price. Sorry everyone, you have to understand :)
  • Price of 75QL Studded Leather set increased from 1.2s to 1.5s, due to same reason. 
  • Prices of Bear and other helmets were slightly decreased.

2) Prices of Chain Armor Smithing changes:

• Price of 75QL Steel Chain set increased from 2.4s to 2.7s, to equalize price with bronze pricing.
  • Price of 71QL Steel Chain set increased from 2s to 2.3s, due to same reason.

3) Carpentry has been added to Factory offer!

4) Potions are added as a special and limited Factory offer and I'll keep updating this section regularly

5) Informations about available stock will be updated soon. 

Edited by Alkhadias

Bought a full chain set, was ready within an hour, really good customer service with guidance to deed and full life support, recomended!

*Factory News* 

Greetings Fellow Wurmians, old and new friends and customers! 

1) Factory is back in business!

However the Factory that all of you knew very well is no longer the same. 

2) Support Beams Factory ending it's production! 

I'm really sad to inform you about it, but time issues have made me unable to work on all your Beams orders. It was a really great time to work on all Beams orders that we've made for each customer, for all of you! I might only hope that my services was satisfying to other players. I think that I never had any negative feedback, however if there were any troubles in the past I'm really sorry for them. Also I'd like to thank all customers for patience and of course, for choosing my services! 

3) It's not the end!

It's not the end yet! Few months ago, my Factory has opened another Golden Offer section, that is- Golden Armory & Workshop! And this section is to continue the work! And I really hope that you guys will enjoy it as much as Support Beams offer!

I've updated Golden Armory offer, so now you can see fresh prices and stuff:

• 70QL+ Steel Blacksmithing tools added to offer!
  • Prices of Leather and Chain armor sets were adjusted!
  • 70QL+ Shields were added to offer!
  • Unique Potions and Bloods were added and updated, and soon you might expect more!
  • Hunting lodge offer was removed due to lack of interest

4) New year, something comes, something go... 

Yes, that's it. I really hope that you'll enjoy Golden Armory offer as much as you enjoyed Support Beams. But how much did you enjoy it? To be precise, since the very first day of Factory production, we've made and delivered.... 10 050 Beams to the people! I've no idea if that's a good or bad score, but I'm glad and proud of what we've made, and we made it for and because of you! Thanks!

*Factory News*

Now accepting also Leatherworking Potions as payment!

40-50QL as 1s

60-70QL as 1.5s

70-80QL as 2s

90+ as 3s

• Short sword 77QL (N74 LT75 C87 MS61)- 2.5s

Sword is sold!

*Armory News*

1) Changes!

Factory isn't a factory anylonger. Now it's renamed to Lunar Armory, because i had to leave my old deed. My new deed, however is pretty much more sufficient and prepared for all your orders and deliveries. It's now located on the coast, so there's no need to walk inland anymore. And it's fairly close to old Support Beams Factory, almost in local! My new deed and shop is located on same grid- O8 on Xanadu and it's called Moonlight's Castle, you're all welcome to pay a visit, and rest within my borders!

2) New offers!

I'm still preparing my deed and workshops, so offer isn't full yet. I'm working hard on extending my offer and to improve it's quality. You might be sure that some bulk will soon be available again. You all knew my Beams Factory, however It's not considered yet to put them once again into my offer. Another stuff is however considered already, and it'll be done soon. By other note, you all can see farming offer which isn't great, I admit.... So in few days there will be a new position added to Farming- that is 99.9+ Crops! Be ready for some pumpking bigger than your houses! :)

3) Updated pricing!

I updated prices a bit. I know, that my shop isn't the cheapest one, considering my lack of enchanting abilities. They're also not the highest ones, so you're all welcome to negotiate all prices, especially for larger orders! Soon i'll add stuff that I'd like to take in exchange instead of coins. (if you have spare LW potions, you know what to do...) :)   I'm a trusted seller, and I value my work, if you value it as well, enjoy then! If you value it lower than I do, then tell me, and i belive that we can get along! Just see a feedback, and don't worry. I don't bite... I have a sword. 

4) Feedback!

If you're satisfy of your order and stuff bought from me, please consider leaving a feedback in this topic :)

*Armory News*

1) New stock added to offer!

As I promised, new stock of farming crops is available! That's not a next "everyday" offer, but huge stock of great QL farming goodies!

40k corn

40k onions

50k garlic

50k wemp

For crops listed above price is 1k/ 1s, free delivery for 5k+ orders! Discounts above 10k orders

What's more:

1000x cucumber

1000x tomatoes

500x peas,

200x carrots

Price: 100/ 1s

Also:

50x sugar

Price: 1/ 1c

All crops are 99QL+

Immediate service, fair pricing, and professional to work with. I would recommend Alkhadias and look forward to doing business again!

Really nice guys, fast delivery and good bulk discount!

I recommend them gladly!

// Dor

Good communication and just what I needed..will buy again!

*Armory News*

1) Green peace

So far 33k of veggies and other crops were sold. However I'm glad to tell you thast another thousands were added to refill offer. So there's still over 150k of 99QL+ crops awaiting for you! However sugar is kicked out of offer.

2) Adjusted prices and offer for long winter shopping.

Prices were adjusted, most of them lowered! Also Potions and Misc sales sections were updated, and I'll keep on updating them!

3) Cooking WiP

Soon I'll gladly present new section with only cooking utensils and goodies and prices! However my irl recovery and lots of Wurming projects makes me hold on that for a few days. Anyway keep your eyes on it!

4) Feedback

If you're satisfy of doing business with me, please remember that your feedback is always welcome. I don't force you to leave it, but I really appreciate every good word in my topic and I'm doing my best to meet all your desires!

Received my huge order just hours after I put it in.

Grade A service!

*Armory News*

1) New section!

New section has been added to my offer: Cooking utensils & Misc stuff! I'd like to make sure, that I'll add more and more items within this section soon!

2) Offer improvements incoming!

Like I said before, I'm trying to do my best to extend and improve my offer. That's why you may expect better Plate Armors very soon!

3) Hazard Games!

In new year I'd love to focus on new project in hope to entertain you all, and extend Lunar Armory offer beyond marketing frames. So far I'm trying to plan out all possibilities then adjust them to make these games as much entertaining and profitable to my customers and me as can be. Of course it'll take some time to check out everything before I decide what kind of games are possible to balance in economical, fair and enjoyable ways. 

4) Feedback

If you're satisfy of doing business with me, please remember that your feedback is always welcome. I don't force you to leave it, but I really appreciate every good word in my topic and I'm doing my best to meet all your desires!

Edited by Alkhadias

• Seryll Lump 0.19kg & 83QL- 80c

COD to MrJonnyboy please.

Edited by MrJonnyboy

I'm back again!

I'd like to excuse everyone for my absence, but I've become a father lately, so I had less time to play, But I'm back in business again! :)

• Like 1

*Armory News*

1) Lottery House has started! You like to gamble? You like to play and win, and you know how to lose? You tempted to get a stuff for few coppers? Take a chance and buy a ticket for a Lottery House! 

2) Lottery House Rules:

1. To take a part in Lottery, you have to buy a ticket for a prices listed in Lottery title. 
  2. Each person might buy up to 3 tickets to increas chances to win.
  3. Tickets will be send to participants for amount of coins equal to amount of bought tickets.
  4. If you won't pickup a ticket, you won't be listed on rolling list. 
  5. You might choose your number on the list if it's currently free.
  6. Minimum amount of tickets to start a lottery is 10.
  7. Each Lottery has a timer which say when I'll choose a winner.
  8. I'll use random number generator to select a winner.
  9. All winners will be listed in the topic, I can put a screens or even short movies with RNG winning number. 
  10. All items will be Cod at my expense to a winner immediatelly after rolling. 
  11. Please use only nicknames of toons which you want to receive items. 
  12. There's no refunding after Lottery is done. You might withdraw your ticket no later than 24h before Rolling.

3) First Lotteries are listed in first post of a topic!

4) Prices of Armory & Workshop were adjusted

5) Estimating awaiting time for your order is up to 24h*

*In case of bigger orders awaiting time might increase because of irl duties. :)

6) Take your Luck and Enjoy Moonlight Lottery House!

Love the idea of the lottery. Will be looking to see what's on offer in the future. Thank Alk.