Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Armory & Legendary Support Beams Factory

double post sory

Edited by Spytee

a ticket for 1 and 2 lotery :)

ranodm numbers please

Added some Rares, Pottery Valentines and few enchanted items :)

Bump for Lottery, don't wanna get this amazing pick for few coppers? :)

Seems like my Lottery didn't work out. I gotta rethink and perhaps change whole concept a bit. I'm so sorry all people who bought a tickets. Please, send tickets back for same price you've paid. I hope to change the idea to attract more people next time. Once again, send tickets back for same price you've paid! I'll pm everyone in game as well. I'm sorry :(

On the other hand, reading about last horrible events on Chaos, and considering other similar on Freedom I wanna write a Blacklist of people that I don't want to trade with, considering their reputation, thievery, scamming, griefing or approval for that and willing to get benefits from others lose. 

I'm sorry it did not attract enough of us, the idea is great.

I'm also sad I did not realize the timer runs out, I have planned to buy two more ticket to encourage others to fill up to ten participants. It might have been failed anyway though.

On 20.06.2017 at 8:47 PM, Jaz said:

I'm sorry it did not attract enough of us, the idea is great.

I'm also sad I did not realize the timer runs out, I have planned to buy two more ticket to encourage others to fill up to ten participants. It might have been failed anyway though.

Thing is don't want to benefit from it at all. I've put a tickets limit to get 4s back, because I had to pay some price for it myself. To entertain people with Lotteries i just had to buy some prizes on my own. Even with 8-9 sold tickets I'd start a Lottery, that's not the case. I'm just afraid that next rewards and Lotteries would be even less interesting, and my concept is to entertain people. But don't worry, I'll reconsider whole concept, and soon I'll get back with it :)

I'm just bit ashamed that i have to trouble with refunding those who wanted to try their luck. 

Edited by Alkhadias

Famous Support Beams Factory is back in business! Since the beginnings my Factory sold over 11.5k Support Beams for dozens of customers through out all Wurm's Lands! My Beams were the most frequently chosen ones for individual customers and their own project and needs, also my Beams supported dozens of public projects: Mines/ tunnels/ canals, including a hellish long Xana tunnel from o8, up to M10! What's more, my support beams were used in all Freedom Islands, as well as Chaos, were they supported or probably still support many PMKs and their Castles! Beams from my Factory were even used to pen, save and make a home for first and only Dragon hatched from egg on Xanadu!

Price per 100 beams is 4s

Hey,

could you cod a studded leather set ql81 to Thompson, please?

Thank you!

21 hours ago, Thompson said:

Hey,

could you cod a studded leather set ql81 to Thompson, please?

Thank you!

Sent.

With little discount for long awaiting time!

12 hours ago, Zeernebooch said:

1 ql 80 toolbelt pls

Cod to Zeernebooch 
ty

Zeernebooch's Order: Sent
1x toolbelt- 80QL
Price: 50c

Thanks! :)

Thanks for the great deals. Great prices , great materials, great attitude too!. Ill be back!  +1

Can you cod the medium maul with LT87 MS92 BotD95 AD to Zol please? Thank you!

23 hours ago, Morok said:

Studded Leather set 80 ql, normal helmet

1 hour ago, Araxiel said:

Can you cod the medium maul with LT87 MS92 BotD95 AD to Zol please? Thank you!

Both sent!

What's more. Lunar Armory Workshop temporarly suspends all works due to complete rebuild and restructuring of Lunar Castle and crafting buildings. However Merchant is still open, and will be updating regularly! :)

Bump! 

Once again did a small rebuilding of a page. Now added also Winery offer! Enjoy new wines and- in future more alcohol!