Sign in to follow this  
Alkhadias

Lunar Order Armory & Legendary Support Beams Factory

Nice guy :) it's a pleasure to make business with him!!!

really kind and recommended business partner.

after canceling my order out of some odd reasons, he kindly said it's alright and didn't even ask for a payment of his "wasted" work hours.

10/10 would buy again :3

*Factory news*

After so many orders I need to restock materials. Everyone is welcome to submit new beams orders anytime, but be aware of little delay, because of restocking process :) I'm doing my best to refill my stock in the best time I can, not only for beams, but also bronze, gold and steel stocks. :) 

Only beams orders will be delayed, rest of my offer is available according to list :)

Thanks to everyone for using my service, and I'm waiting for more orders!

Keep wurmin'!

Bought a big order and took 2 days delivered fast wouldnt order again tho just cause im broke! lol if i had silver i would definitely order again 

nvm.

Edited by Devily

Alkhadias kept me very well informed - of when the work would start, when it was finished, when delivery would be made. Despite the fact that I didn't make a big order, delivery was free and made in good time. It was a nice touch to discover that the lamps were full on delivery.

I would recommend this to anyone.

*Factory News*!

Hey Wurmians! Some infos about new stuff :)

1) Golden Armory offer's updated! Check out new stuff and prices, now 75QL chain armors and 80QL leather armors available!

2) I'm still working on restocking my factory and workshop, I'm doing that in another deed, located on southern coast. However, I'm back in business, ready to take new orders! Be aware of a lil delays still possibles and some chain variants not available yet due restocking works.

3) I'm always trying to serve customers well, in order to do that you might expect more stuff, higher QL and shorter awaiting time soon! Next in line are: 75QL shields, 75QL Carpentry (Totally new section!), Jewelry (New section as well!), in longer term I'm going to offer 80QL plates and chains, along with 90QL tools :) At last, one day WS will be available too! So keep your eyes on my offer and post your orders in topic, via pm or in game! :)

i would like to order 500 support beams in 2 crates please

deliver to NorthPort at E21.

Junkkmann in game and forums.

Of course, of course I'm starting on your order in an hour :)

I'll be in touch in game :)

Of course :) Thank you for your orders guys, I'm speeding up to my factory to start on your orders, first I'll handle armor, then beams :) Define QL you're looking for Cosmo :) Pm me in game if you'd like :)

*Attention*

1) Factory stop taking new orders for few days, due to renovation of my house irl. 

2) All armors, tools and all kind of crafting orders are done, and already sent to customers :)

3) Current beams orders are still in progress. That is: Junkkmann's and Pragmatist's orders. I'm working on them atm, and they will be done on time, maybe with just a little delay, but they're not affected at all. :)

I'm so sorry everyone interested in new orders for all issues. :)

*Factory news*

I'm back again after longer break. So factory works again of course, and I'll gladly take any new orders. However Support beams are out of my offer for a short period of time. Don't worry, I just need to sort everything out after long break, but I can handle everything else, so feel free to submit your orders and enjoy my stuff! :)

Can you please COD me a 81ql brown bear helm and PM me a quote for 30 x 50ql brass lamps

Thank you for order :)

Helmet is done and already sent to you. Also I've sent you a pm about brass lamps as well. 

Actually I'm restocking materials and items. However you can still order, whatever you wish :)

*Factory News*

I'm glad to inform everyone, that southern point of my Factory is up and running once again 

"The settlement of Support Beams Factory- Southern Office has just been founded by Akephalos."

Southern point might be very useful for some of us to save a lil bit money on deliveries.

Delivery is free in case of beams orders, however everything else is delivering for a little fee, it's important in case of armors, lamps and everything if you want to save CoD mailing fee. If delivery fee is too high, you may ask to deliver items to southern point where you can pick it up for half the price. Southern office is located at T18 grid- Xanadu in little bay.

Vos2ojV.jpg

If that will be useful to you, maybe I'll create also other points in other parts of Xanadu.

Keep Wurming!

Fast and reliable for my mixed order. Saved me a ton of time, and was cheaper than a couple other places I found. Thx for the quick service and custom meeting location :)