Belisaere

Affliction - BL Epic

Beliseare.jpg

Our story begins with an idea, the most dangerous weapon of all. An idea to unify the tribes of Mongolia Affliction and achieve co-operation within Black Light, under the guidance of Libilia. With the worlds changing and the old clique's powers being challenged in Jenn-Kellon and Mol-Rehan, we want Libilia's followers to be known for their superiority and loyalty.

Our group is looking for mature veterans and new players alike to instill values that Wurm has long lost since Wild days, where an oath meant something more than it does today. With that said we value loyalty above all, as it is the core and foundation of a successful village and eventually a home server alliance being born. It's noteworthy we have a lot of freedom players, whom have moved to Epic cluster, so if you're in that category, we cater to you.

We are however looking for many more members, we already have a large group with team speak and we're waiting on more to join.

Criteria of what we're looking for...

• Maturity.
  • Co-operative attitude.
  • Willing to assist and help.
  • Leaders and people capable of working in unity.
  • Carebears and PVPers alike.
  • Be able to listen on Team Speak or preferbly talk and communicate with the group.
  • Lastly, Loyalty and those willing to be true to their word.

If you are interested, please contact

• Primarily and firstly in game on Affliction Server: Penor and/or Deruniel and/or Zelator
  • Below are not currently active but still available founding members
  • Typhon (Forum Acc Hubert)
  • Tahj (Forum Acc JockII)
  • VonDoom (Forum Acc: Doombiscuits)

Further amendments and improvements will occur to raise the quality of this recruitment post.

Edited by Hubert
  • Like 6

Very Hard working group. And very team oriented. beyond proud to be the mayor of these fine folk.

• Like 2

Indeed we just had a bunch of new comers join. Looking for more! This is the first deed placed on affliction.

Bump for a good group. Working incredibly fast at deed and happy to include new and old.

• Like 1

Bump for new comers who want to join at the beginning/building process.

Another bump, took in a few guys, drop me a message if interested in joining. We're looking for high quality players from any kingdom in Epic.

• Like 1

Great progress, on a great new server. 

Indeed, we've maxed out and we have just expanded to allow for more people to join. Looking for more :)

You guys sound great! I was looking to join a early-stage group. How many members currently?

I'll try to reach out to the recruiters either tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 1

Your way of putting it together is rough, but replace that Romano-Greek image on top into something more BL-ish.

Just a tip!

• Like 1

You guys sound great! I was looking to join a early-stage group. How many members currently?

I'll try to reach out to the recruiters either tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds good man, drop me a private message with a bit about yourself, in game name and any past experience. I'll then pass your name onto the other guys if everything's all good.

Your way of putting it together is rough, but replace that Romano-Greek image on top into something more BL-ish.

Just a tip!

Thanks for the tip, but there's a hidden reason as to why that picture was chosen. I may have given too much information away already hahaha

If you have any suggestions as to the content of the recruitment page, feel free to drop me a message with your suggested formatting and if it's good I'll certainly use it for this page.

Looking for a place where tasks get done with great teamwork?

Join and have a taste for yourself! 

TEAMWORK.jpg

• Like 1

Still looking for new recruits, we've taken in quite a few at this point and are training people up for PVP. Drop me a message if interested.

Lots of new players coming over from freedom. Many of them feel they prefer epic due to the faster skill and relativly safe home servers. We are located in one of the safest area's on the server with a large population for defense. I do recommend you try it out.

• Like 1

Bumping thanks to the new recruits we gained. Looking for anyone else who's looking to join the largest and first placed deed on new Affliction.

Recruitment going well. The deed is flying along well plus our alliance grows.

Just joined up this crew yesterday after a few weeks of deliberation. I gotta say there is probably no better choice for serious PvPers on Affliction, and it was amazing to see what these folks had already accomplished in just a short month. Glad to be part of something that I truly believe will be really epic!

Edited by guitarxe
  • Like 1