Sign in to follow this  
williamwierd

WTS some good rares

Haya, I'm looking to sell some stuff. Any stuff bought will be CoD to your at your expensive (10 copper xanadu, 20 copper other servers), or otherwise can be picked up at e11 Xanadu, "Wilburh's Hinterlands".

Rare Saw 5.34 QL

[08:58:09] A saw, good for creating and sawing planks. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

7.5 Silver

Rare Frying Pan 42.69 QL

[08:58:28] A round metal plate with a shaft. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. The frying pan has some dents that must be flattened by a hammer.  The frying pan is empty

3 Silver

Rare Butchering Knife 22.31 QL

[08:59:53] A heavy knife with a bent blade perfect for butchering. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. You need to temper the butchering knife by dipping it in water while it's hot.

10 Silver

Rare Pickaxe X2 34.15/21.65 QL

[09:00:30] A tool for mining. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. You will want to polish the pickaxe with a pelt before you improve it.

11 Silver Each

Rare Needle 78.32 QL

[09:01:32] A small iron needle. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It could be improved with a lump.

2.5 Silver

Note: All metal items, excluding the lamp, are made of iron.

Edited by williamwierd

I'll take the copper lamp. I assume it can't be mailed so will pick up later.

I'll offer 5s for a butcher knife and 4s for a saw. The prices are a bit too lofty to be worth it otherwise.